Profile for GAM > Reviews

Burda Ladies Easy Sewing Pattern 7062 - Slim Trouser Pants Sizes: 10-22
Burda Ladies Easy Sewing Pattern 7062 - Slim Trouser Pants Sizes: 10-22
Offered by LILLYVINTAGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy sewing pattern, 3 May 2015
I haven't used the pattern yet, but I know I will before the year is out. My pattern stash is getting bigger. It was good value for a pattern hich is what I am after. Thank tou

Clover 10-Piece Wonder Clips
Clover 10-Piece Wonder Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder clips, 3 May 2015
Wonderful. I have been wanting some of these for a long time. They are very neat and much better that using pins at times. They seem to be quite good value. I have seen them cheaper, but so what mine came just as they said they would and through the letter box,

White Lightweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric (Per Metre)
White Lightweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric (Per Metre)
Offered by Nortex Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars It came nicely packed in an envelope through the letterbox, 3 May 2015
Well what can you say about this. It doesn't seem to be any different to other that I have bought elsewhere. It came nicely packed in an envelope through the letterbox. It is something that I use a lot of, so maybe buy more at a later date, as it saves going out to traipse around shops for same. Thank you.

LEPOWER Bright LED Wireless Waterproof Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light Outdoor Solar Energy Welcome Light (Black)
Offered by Prodigy3

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value I would say, 3 May 2015
We have fitted this over our door bell and is very bright, which is what we wanted. A bit worried that there is only one screw holding it on the wall, but it seems to be OK. Very good value I would say. It came packed in a box, so was not damaged at all. Did not take long to arrive after ordering.

WOODEN HONEY SPOON / DRIZZLER / DIPPER / SERVER
WOODEN HONEY SPOON / DRIZZLER / DIPPER / SERVER
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honey drizzler, 24 April 2015
I have been wanting one of these for a long time. It saves wasting honey (Or rather me cleaning the spoon). Well made and should last a long time. Price was compatible, and was not damaged in transit.

niceEshop(TM)Bobbin Box Holds 25 Bobbins in a Clear Plastic Box
niceEshop(TM)Bobbin Box Holds 25 Bobbins in a Clear Plastic Box
Offered by AY-Plaza.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobbin Box, 24 April 2015
This box arrived just in time for me to arrange all my threads and almost on time and packaged ok. I just hope the catch lasts as it hasn't on one of the others I have. You can't have enough of these if you do as much sewing as I do. Might need to order more soon if I have to use more coloured threads.

Sewing Machine Bag
Sewing Machine Bag
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing machine bag, 24 April 2015
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag
Brilliant apart from the smell inside, which I expect and hope will diminish with time. My sewing machine and foot pedal and cables fit nicely inside. I can also get the cutting mat and scissors and other bits in the pocket too. Keeps everything together and clean too. It is well made with a good handle. I might even buy one for my over locker too,as the price was competitive.

CRYSTAL CLEAR PVC VINYL OICLOTH TABLECLOTH WATERPROOF TABLE PROTECTOR COVERINGS MATERIAL PER METRE 135CM WIDTH
Offered by Home-Expressions

3.0 out of 5 stars Clear vynyl oilcloth, 24 April 2015
This item was folded and packed so small that I did not think I would ever get the 'folds' out. But have laid it on a spare bed in the sunshine and the creases are beginning to lessen. It would have been much better if it had been rolled and posted in that way, even it we had to pay a little more for it, because it is quite thin actually. I must admit I thought it would be a bit thicker, but It has or will serve it's purpose for me though.

15pcs Presser Foot Feet For Janome Toyota Brother Singer Domestic Sewing Machine
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Presser feet for Janome sewing machine, 24 April 2015
As I haven't used any of these feet yet, it's not easy to review. But they look ok, and I have tried one or two on the machine. I was in need of some of the items so as to complete an item I am making, so look forward to making use of them. It is so nice to have additional feet to make work easier for such a good value set. It's nice they fir in a box too.

3 Pcs Green Plastic Handle Sewing Stitch Thread Unpicker Seam Ripper
3 Pcs Green Plastic Handle Sewing Stitch Thread Unpicker Seam Ripper
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 piece quick unpicks, 24 April 2015
Wonderful pieces of equipment for sewers, which I shared with my daughter. Very reasonably priced and received on time. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6