Profile for Dragonz > Reviews

Dragonz

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
I think that this game is awesome especially if you are good at solving things as this game is very difficult(I can't even get past the service door:) hope you have more luck than me

Pocket Mine
Pocket Mine

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome game, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pocket Mine (App)
This game is awesome because you get to collect diamond and gold (butter) and loads more also you can go to the moon if you collect all of the items. But my question is can you get the diamond unicorn pick axe or not ???

Fartie Bird
Fartie Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars fearsome, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fartie Bird (App)
I only just got this game and I love it already it is much better than flappy bird as it
Makes a fart noise every time you tap the screen would really recommend for people of all ages as it is also a great laugh

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars best game ever, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
This is the best game in the world and soon there will be mine carts because they are adding them in on the next update 0.8

Prehistoric Park
Prehistoric Park

5.0 out of 5 stars this app is the perfect time waster, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Prehistoric Park (App)
As soon as i downloaded this game i could not stop playing on it i played on it for about 2hrs but then my mam took it off me

Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Offered by GRAND DEALS ======= FOR LESS

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for the sting in the tail!, 9 July 2011
I bought 2 of these one for myself and one for my son, mine is being used on an EOS400D and is great, I would recommend the lens optics for low light use without the use of flash .... however when my son tried his lens on his EOS450D it jammed on the mount!! Apparently this happens to be a recognised problem .. as I found out when I contacted Canon about the problem. They agreed straight away to fix the problem but .. if the body mount has been damaged then I will have to pay anywhere up to £200.00 to get the body fixed, not good when the lens has caused the problem.

In short .. good lens optics, poor finishing on the mount, take your pick on whether or not you want to risk it! You have been warned!!!
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2013 4:32 PM BST