Profile for Hip and Happening > Reviews

Content by Hip and Happening

Hip and Happening (Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2
Danish Design Dalesway Choc Duvet Dog Bed Cover (Medium - 71 x 98cm)
Danish Design Dalesway Choc Duvet Dog Bed Cover (Medium - 71 x 98cm)
Offered by Capital Stores
Price: 13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly with large memory foam off-cut, 30 Sep 2013
Bought this to cover the memory foam off-cut I bought from amazon and it fits perfectly. Nice and soft, washable. Only gave it four stars because brown is a bit boring!

Memory foam offcut. Dog beds, cushion, mattress etc. 3 inch thickness
Memory foam offcut. Dog beds, cushion, mattress etc. 3 inch thickness
Offered by Bodymould Mattresses
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain and dog loves it!, 30 Sep 2013
Great, speedy service. Was going to spend over 100 on a memory foam dog bed but saw this and bought it instead with a Danish Design Dog bed Duvet cover. Fits perfectly. Dog loves it too. Have a wire-haired hungarian viszla and this bed is more than big enough for her.

Apple iPod Touch 16GB - white - 4th Generation
Apple iPod Touch 16GB - white - 4th Generation
Offered by MCSales
Price: 169.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good second-hand product, 17 Sep 2013
Really happy with this ipod touch which I bought for my son. I was going to get a standard ipod for him to listen to music and stories at bedtime but I found this one for the same price. We've had it for 3 months and it is working perfectly and of course he loves it.

PowerGen Dual USB 3.6A 18w Car Charger for Apple iPad 1, iPad 2, The New iPad 3, iPad mini, iPhone 5 4s 4 3 3Gs, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 10 (USB Cable NOT included) - WHITE
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Brilliantly and well-made, 17 Sep 2013
I have used other car chargers for my volvo XC90 that have either fallen apart or not fitted at all. This one seems really good. Fits well, charges well. Very happy.

JVC HA-NC80 - Noise Cancelling Foldable Headphones with Carry Pouch
JVC HA-NC80 - Noise Cancelling Foldable Headphones with Carry Pouch
Offered by Apple Gear
Price: 22.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for Husband's commute on train, 17 Sep 2013
My husband is delighted with these so he can watch documentaries on his ipad on his long and boring journey home from work. It has changed his life! They fold away very neatly and have a switch for cancelling train noise or aeroplane noise. You can use them as normal headphones or use the noise cancelling mechanism which requires batteries inserted so even when they run out it will still work. Excellent price too.

100 Grip Seal Bags 2.25 x 3 Inch Strong Reusable Zip Lock
100 Grip Seal Bags 2.25 x 3 Inch Strong Reusable Zip Lock
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 1.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for keeping your jewellery in perfect condition, 17 Sep 2013
I have a lot of costume jewellery or gold plated jewellery and after a while it gets tarnished and scratched. These bags are brilliant for keeping everything perfect and shiny.

Botanico Capillary Matting
Botanico Capillary Matting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for holidays, 17 Sep 2013
I bought this because even though I have someone coming into my house every day when I'm away I know that when I get home my plants will be dead! The pressure of trying to keep someone else's plants alive is too much and usually they get over-watered and dead on my return. I used this to put all my plants (including mind your own business) and orchids on and they were all alive after a nine day holiday which was pretty impressive. One end was in the sink and the other on the draining board. I did ask someone to top up the sink if it dried out. Really simple and effective.

Notes from a Swedish Kitchen
Notes from a Swedish Kitchen
by Margareta Schildt Landgren
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for people interested in the traditional Swedish recipes, 17 Sep 2013
I have quite a few Swedish recipe books but I had to buy this one because it looked so pretty! I have made a couple of recipes and they were simple to follow and turned out well. It takes you through the Swedish food traditions of the year like Christmas, Midsummer, Lucia and Crayfish nights. If you hanker after Sweden you will enjoy owning this book and at least looking at the pictures even if you don't use the recipes!

Planting Plans for Your Kitchen Garden: How to Create a Vegetable, Herb and Fruit Garden in Easy Stages
by Holly Farrell
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners!, 17 Sep 2013
Really enjoyed looking at this book. It has different themes for kitchen gardens and is really well illustrated and simple to follow. I have not actually done my kitchen garden yet but this book is very inspiring and has lots of useful tips. It's very user-friendly for a semi-beginner gardener.

LEGO City Coast Guard 60014: Coast Guard Patrol
LEGO City Coast Guard 60014: Coast Guard Patrol
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very popular with 8 year old., 17 Sep 2013
This was a birthday present for my 8 year old son. He really loves getting a new box of lego and enjoys the challenge of putting it together and following the instructions. The boat looks great and I think he really liked the detail of this one.

Page: 1 | 2