Profile for R. M. Dean > Reviews

My Daddy Cooks: 100 Fresh New Recipes for the Whole Family
My Daddy Cooks: 100 Fresh New Recipes for the Whole Family
by Nick Coffer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!, 26 Nov 2014
This book is full of full proof tasty recipes. It has been perfect for weaning my little boy onto food that we can all eat. Easy to follow and ingredients that are affordable. only thing is, that in our house, the name needs to be changed to 'My Mummy Cooks'!

Tommee Tippee Explora Easy Drink Cup
Tommee Tippee Explora Easy Drink Cup
Offered by TINASTOYS

2.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to drink from, 4 July 2014
I bought the Tommee Tippee First Sips cup for my little boy, which he found really easy to drink from, so I thought I would buy this as he is getting bigger. It certainly isn't 'Easy' to drink from. I have tried to suck through the spout myself and hardly anything comes out. Have I just got a dud cup? I am disappointed.

Angelcare AC401 Movement & Sound Monitor
Angelcare AC401 Movement & Sound Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind, 27 Jun 2014
As a first time parent, this monitor has taken all of the worry away from night time sleep. It clearly shows the detection of my baby breathing, shows the temperature and lets me know when he has woken up. Very easy to set up and programme to what you need. Excellent product.

Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue
Banz Mini Earmuffs - Age 3 Months + - Blue
Offered by NURSERY THYME

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun 2014
I bought these to be able to take my baby boy to family friendly music events as sometimes the music was a little loud. Does the trick! He hates the sound of the food blender, so these come in handy at home too.

Philips 2 Pack AVENT Soothie Pacifier, Green, 3 Months and above (3M+)
Philips 2 Pack AVENT Soothie Pacifier, Green, 3 Months and above (3M+)
Offered by united care

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dummies for breast-fed babies, 27 Jun 2014
These are the only dummies that my little boy would take to. A real life-saver. It's a shame that they have to be imported from the US and are not widely available in the UK.

Medela Slow Flow Silicone Teats (2-Pack)
Medela Slow Flow Silicone Teats (2-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jan 2014
My exclusively breast fed little boy took to these easily. They are soft to suckle with a slow flow. We tried Medela Calma first, but he just didn't like it. This is a great alternative.

Medela Calma with 150 ml Bottle
Medela Calma with 150 ml Bottle

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for all babies, 25 Jan 2014
I thought this would be great for exclusively breast fed little boy, but he just hated it. He quickly adapted to using the Medela slow flow teats which are softer to suckle and easier to draw milk from. Calms is a great idea and brilliant if your baby takes to it.

The Palgrave Student Planner 2011-2012
The Palgrave Student Planner 2011-2012
by Dr Stella Cottrell
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 4 Oct 2011
I have bought this diary since my postgraduate course 7 years ago. I am now a teacher and still buy the Palgrave Student Planner every year. I like the layout, the pocket at the back, bookmark, plastic covers, elastic to keep everything inside and the size is just perfect. Even though I don't need the study tips and other student features, I have yet to find another diary that has everything I need for my everyday use.

Me Oh My
Me Oh My

5.0 out of 5 stars My album of the summer!, 17 May 2010
This review is from: Me Oh My (Audio CD)
After experiencing Cate le Bon live at the Greenman festival, I was really pleased to hear that her album is just as quirky and catchy as her live performance. I love my Welsh bands and this is my new favourite. Definitely a must for Super Furries and Gorkys fans.

The Magic Paintbrush
The Magic Paintbrush
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly beautiful., 18 Jun 2006
This review is from: The Magic Paintbrush (Paperback)
This is now my favourite story - absolutely beautiful. I read it to my class of year 2 children and they were mesmerised by the story and flow of the text. I would reccommend anyone to read this book to a child to see it's effect.

Page: 1 | 2