Profile for Sarah Hugo > Reviews

Dennis The Menace: Bathnight Club/Dennis Ahoy! [DVD]
Dennis The Menace: Bathnight Club/Dennis Ahoy! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dennis the Menace

1.0 out of 5 stars My review on this DVD, 24 Jan. 2014
The second episode on this DVD kept freezing in mid-episode, and the DVD therefore did not play the rest of the second episode. I was quite upset about it.

Angela Anaconda: Series 1 - Episodes 1-6 [DVD] [1999]
Angela Anaconda: Series 1 - Episodes 1-6 [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Sue Rose

2.0 out of 5 stars This DVD was slightly/mildly damaged when i recieved it., 1 Jun. 2013
When I read about this DVD on line, it was described, presented and advertised as "New" and "Not used much". The word "New" was printed on the price ticket of this item when it arrived at my house after I had ordered and purchased it. When I removed the packaging, however, and extracted the DVD, I could hear and feel the DVD rattling around in it's case. When I opened the case, I found that the DVD had been delivered in it's case loose, off it's inside holder. When I took the DVD out of it's case and examined the silver shiny side to it, I discovered a few scratches on it's shiny side. I strongly thought that the DVD had most likely been crashing around loose in it's case during most if not it's entire delivery, and that the scratches on it's shiny side were a result of this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2014 6:17 PM BST