Profile for Jumi, Herts > Reviews

Content by Jumi, Herts

Jumi, Herts (Herts, Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
1 pair Gel ball of foot pads insoles support, metatarsal raise provides superior comfort
Offered by Active Orthotics

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Jan. 2013
These are great. They arrived this morning and I tried them out. I have narrow feet so I struggle with sandals. Normal insoles don't help. After searching on various sites, I came across this product. It cushions the ball of my feet but also acts as padding to help my sandals fit better. i'm so happy with this product and plan to order some more.

Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner 600 onyx
Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner 600 onyx

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 3 Jan. 2013
A waste of my money. This product had dried up when it arrived. Completely useless. I did not bother to return it, considering I had to pay for the return postage. I put it straight in the bin.

Compacks DVD6972 2 Channel DVD Player
Compacks DVD6972 2 Channel DVD Player

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 3 Jan. 2013
A very good product. even plays my DVDs fro the US. its small and compact. i'll recommend it to anyone.

Griffin iTrip Auto FM Transmitter and Charger for iPod - Black
Griffin iTrip Auto FM Transmitter and Charger for iPod - Black
Offered by Amufi Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 3 Jan. 2013
This has been really useful and good value for money. After using it for over 3 years, it has started to fall apart but I'll definitely recommend it.

Freecom ToughDrive 2.5 inch 160GB External USB-2 Hard Drive
Freecom ToughDrive 2.5 inch 160GB External USB-2 Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars very very good purchase, 3 Jan. 2013
I'm please with this hard drive. it's even compatible with my TV. This product is portable, I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Writing Law Dissertations: an Introduction and Guide to the Conduct of Legal Research
by Michael Salter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 3 Jan. 2013
i bought this book when studying for an LLM in Employment law. I found it very useful and good value for money.

Suzy Gershman's Born to Shop Italy: The Ultimate Guide for Traveler's Who Love to Shop
by Suzy Gershman

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 3 Jan. 2013
I'll recommend this. i am very pleased with my purchase. i found it extremely useful on my trip. I love it !!!

Hybrid XYLO-GEL Skin / Case / Shell for the HTC DESIRE Mobile Phone Range. (HTC Desire, Purple)
Offered by Xylo Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought this item over 2 years ago and I still love it. It is good value for money.Vey well made.

Letters to a Law Student: A Guide to Studying Law at University
Letters to a Law Student: A Guide to Studying Law at University
by Nicholas J McBride

3.0 out of 5 stars Has its uses, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought this book when studying for an LLM in Employment law. I found it somewhat useful in part. .

Glanville Williams Learning the Law