Profile for trish > Reviews

Content by trish

trish

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ladies Thinsulate Rib Knit Chunky Beanie Hat 3M Available In 6 Colours (Black)
Ladies Thinsulate Rib Knit Chunky Beanie Hat 3M Available In 6 Colours (Black)
Offered by GAFFER DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value., 29 Aug 2014
Cannot believe the price of this hat, amazing! I cannot say I am looking forward to the winter, but I feel I may be well prepared to keep my head warm.

Decadent Decs Honeycomb Diamond, Pack of 3, Yellow/ Pink
Decadent Decs Honeycomb Diamond, Pack of 3, Yellow/ Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty., 19 July 2014
Just used these decorations for a birthday party, really pretty, and was much appreciated by the birthday girl.They fold flat so easy to store. Arrived well in time for our celebrations.

Tibetan Spaniel Soft Neoprene Glasses Spectacle Case Pouch Sock-Photo
Tibetan Spaniel Soft Neoprene Glasses Spectacle Case Pouch Sock-Photo

4.0 out of 5 stars so was very pleased with this spectacle case when it arrived, 19 July 2014
I have been looking for Tibetan Spaniel related items for a while now to give as a gift for my daughter, so was very pleased with this spectacle case when it arrived. If like me you too are fond of these super little dogs,then you may like this. Arrived very promptly.I did buy the Tibby Spectacle cleaning cloth also to go with the case,very pleased.

Premium Comfort Knee Support in Extra Large.
Premium Comfort Knee Support in Extra Large.
Offered by Lastrap Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever Knee Support., 1 Jun 2014
Was so pleased with this support for my knee, that I now have one for each knee.They ease the ache of my arthritic knees when I have over used them. I would definitely recommend them as they feel very comfortable to wear.

Amscan International Pink Shimmer Hanging Swirl Decorations 40th, Pack of 5
Amscan International Pink Shimmer Hanging Swirl Decorations 40th, Pack of 5
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy 40th decoration., 1 Jun 2014
I was really pleased with this decoration it looked very pretty hanging from the curtain pole and was greeted with great delight by my Daughter on her Birthday celebrations. This delightful decoration arrived very promptly and was well worth the price.

RIBBON BOWS (20PCS) - BEXLEY BLACK
RIBBON BOWS (20PCS) - BEXLEY BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Finishing Touches., 23 May 2014
This review is from: RIBBON BOWS (20PCS) - BEXLEY BLACK
These arrived very quickly after ordering, well in time for my daughters 40th celebrations, they added finishing touches to cards made for the occasion. I would recommend to any one interested in Craft.

HP Premium Plus Photo Paper High Gloss 4 x 6" 10 x 15 cm 280g/m2 Borderless 60 sheets
Offered by Out of the blue 1999

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture Perfect!, 8 April 2014
This is the only photographic paper my HP Printer likes,very pleased with the quality of the printed picture.
Fast delivery overall a very happy customer.

Merit White Strung Tag 70x35mm (Pack 75)
Merit White Strung Tag 70x35mm (Pack 75)

5.0 out of 5 stars Used as gift cards., 7 Sep 2013
This is my second time of purchasing these Tags , brilliant for personalising a gift or using as table name tags. Arrived very quickly.

Knitted Phone Sox (Twenty to Make)
Knitted Phone Sox (Twenty to Make)
by Susan A. Cordes

4.0 out of 5 stars A good little book., 5 Sep 2013
I am getting great enjoyment knitting my way through this great little book. I just hope all the family will like the results, as they maybe going into their Christmas Stockings.!

Barbie Laundry Room and Doll
Barbie Laundry Room and Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun., 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Barbie Laundry Room and Doll (Toy)
This was purchased as a present for my nearly 5 year old Granddaughter an early birthday party present, there was great excitement on opening the paper to reveal yet another Barbie item, all of which are well played with. Arrived in good time for the exciting day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3