Profile for millie b > Reviews

Content by millie b

millie b

Pack of 100 - C5 - Cellophane Greeting Card Display Bags Self Seal - 167mm x 230mm
Offered by CelloExpress

5.0 out of 5 stars C5 Cellophane card display bags, 18 May 2013
Brilliant product, good quality cellophane and holds card plus envelope with room to spare. I would recommend these bags. quick delivery of the product as well.

Wilton Swirly Lollipop Holder
Wilton Swirly Lollipop Holder

4.0 out of 5 stars Wilton Swirly Lollipop Holder, 18 May 2013
loved this product, pop cakes looked brilliant in it. I would have given it five stars but one of the holders had a small fault making it difficult to place the pop in. but i would still recommend product, I got loads of nice comments on the finished display.

100 114mm (4.5") White Plastic Lollipop Sticks for Cake Pops and Lollies
100 114mm (4.5") White Plastic Lollipop Sticks for Cake Pops and Lollies
Offered by The Packaging Group

5.0 out of 5 stars plastic cake pop sticks, 8 April 2013
New to cake pop making, I love these sticks 4.5" is a perfect size,the cake pop was solid on the stick. I just dipped the end of the stick in the chocolate before pushing into the cake. I like them so much I have just placed an order for another 100. I would recommend this product.

100 4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm) Clear Cello / Cellophane Bags No Seal - Perfect for Lollipops, Cakepops, Cookies and Sweets
Offered by The Packaging Group

4.0 out of 5 stars cake pop cellophane bags, 8 April 2013
New to cake pop making, these bags are perfect just the right size for the pops. look really nice tied with a ribbon.
I will be buying more of these.