Profile for Roger Strutton > Reviews

Content by Roger Strutton

Roger Strutton "A Young Oldy but GOING STRONG" (Assens Denmark)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Twistin' The Night Away [Double CD]
Twistin' The Night Away [Double CD]

5.0 out of 5 stars With those of us who still have hips, a great dance album, 13 Dec. 2015
This album covers about all the "Twist" hits during that era.
Lots of memories here with "Twisting" competitions all over the UK.
Yes I remember it well.
A great album for parties of my generation, most of us deciding nowadays to sit this one out.

Dr.Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover, 650ml
Dr.Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover, 650ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise, 14 Sept. 2015
I have beige colour wool carpeting throughout the house, and also three cats. When they vomit if treated straight away most times I am lucky with just plain tap water. However, there have been large spots that have not disappeared so the good old trick is to place mats over the disaster areas but after a while the house was looking a bit dumpy. After reading the Amazon reviews I decided to give Dr. Beckmann a try. The spots are now fading, and I reckon after a couple of more treatments they should blend in with the carpet.
Fortunately, my carpet is light but on a dark colour, and I am wondering if Dr, Beckmann would be too strong and fading would take place and really show up.
I am very happy with this stain remover and have already purchased two more because this is the answer to a cat owner's dreams.

Cliff Richard: Billy Fury, Oh Boy [DVD] [1959]
Cliff Richard: Billy Fury, Oh Boy [DVD] [1959]
Dvd ~ Albert Burdon

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, I remember it well, 8 Sept. 2015
This is when we Brits were trying to find another Elvis. Cliff Richard made it but by developing his own style, and still fills the theaters at 75 years old.
We had this TV show on the commercial channel and "6.5 Special," broadcast by the BBC, both showing at the same time on Saturdays, of course.
Jack Good was behind "Oh Boy" and also brought loads of American Rock'n'Rollers over to the UK shores. This was a great time in Britain for us, and this DVD brings it all back.

Gillette Fusion Proglide Power 8-pack Razor blades 100% ORIGINAL Genuine
Gillette Fusion Proglide Power 8-pack Razor blades 100% ORIGINAL Genuine
Offered by DIGITALGUY INTERNATIONAL, INC

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Price, 6 Sept. 2015
Nice price, keep it up.

Carnegie Hall.. -Hq-
Carnegie Hall.. -Hq-

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had Been There, 3 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Carnegie Hall.. -Hq- (Audio CD)
This is a beautiful recording of Carole King, because of the choice of material. The
atmosphere captured on this particular album is produced as a Super Audio CD. A few months ago, I saw the London show "Beautiful-Carole King," and I wasn't disappointed, and although I have quite a collection of Carole's material including two LPs, original albums not sterilized (remastered), that I purchased in the seventies, this Carnegie Hall recording is a very pleasant experience.

Zestlife Pomegranate 10000mg 60 tablets | Powerful & Highly Absorbent Antioxidant containing 100% natural acrive ingredients
Offered by Zestlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy Suppler, 17 Jun. 2015
First I have quite a bit more energy than usual, especially in the gym.
I have also found I sleep uninterrupted perhaps because I am busier than normal.
This week I had some blood tests so I am looking forward to the results.

Mrs Brown's Boys Christmas Card
Mrs Brown's Boys Christmas Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Dec. 2014
This is a great card for a Mrs. Brown fan, just make sure the receiver is broad minded.

Sony 50CDQ80SP 700MB 48x Spindle CD-R Discs (Pack of 50)
Sony 50CDQ80SP 700MB 48x Spindle CD-R Discs (Pack of 50)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
A great bargain.

Birthday Card - Man on Balcony Playing Guitar
Birthday Card - Man on Balcony Playing Guitar
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great stand-by card, 29 Nov. 2014
A Great stand-by card. A beautiful illustration that can be used for all ages and is not over-sentimental but tasteful.

Clear Products Clear Tinnitus, Gluten & Lactose Free, 60 Vegetarian Capsules (Gluten & Lactose Free, 60 Vegetarian Capsules)
Offered by santa's helpers

3.0 out of 5 stars So far not working, 26 Oct. 2014
I am three weeks into the maximum dosage and so far no good.
I'll give it another few weeks and hope for the best.
On the Amazon.com (USA) site there is a product called "Tinnitivix " that is getting some good reviews.
Unfortunately they don't ship this product to Europe although on their website they hope to deliver to Europe
but that could be whenever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5