Profile for Viviana > Reviews

Corleone The Complete Series [Cinema Italia] [DVD]
Corleone The Complete Series [Cinema Italia] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniele Liotti

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see, 22 Jan. 2016
This is probably the best series I have seen about the Italian mafia. It is based on facts and the acting, dialogues, scenery and action scenes are just perfect. It is the most accurate account of the events occurred during those violent times. It does not glorify the power of the mafia as it is objective. I wanted to know more about Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellini and, after watching this high quality production, I can only admire them more and all the other innocent victims that fought against the rampant corruption and the power of the mafia until they lost their lives.

Beyond El Dorado: Power and Gold in Ancient Colombia
Beyond El Dorado: Power and Gold in Ancient Colombia
by Elisenda Vila Llonch

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancient Colombia, 10 July 2014
Excellent research. The history of some of the most representative tribes in Colombia. Very good photos of the very impressive artifacts exhibited at the British Museum.

Ondatropica [Deluxe 2CD Set]
Ondatropica [Deluxe 2CD Set]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music. Great fun, 27 Aug. 2012
Never heard of Ondatropica before. A colleague of mine recommended this album to me. It certainly is a successful experiment. Having listened to the old musicians years ago I find it very creative. The mixture of rhythms is excellent and it is great fun. Accostumed to each genre on its own I now enjoy this very interesting experiment. Excellent music even if you do not understand the lyrics.

TAM26615 Fur Duo Tex Fur Knee Black 4
TAM26615 Fur Duo Tex Fur Knee Black 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, 17 Dec. 2011
I was looking for a pair of duo tex boots and these are perfect. They are very stylish and never had a pair of boots as comfortable as these. They have excellent grip. They are true to size. No matter how long I wear them my feet stay cool. Much better than leather. This material is fantastic.

Bodymax 65cm Gym Ball including Foot Pump and Dumbbell Set
Bodymax 65cm Gym Ball including Foot Pump and Dumbbell Set
Offered by Powerhouse Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 10 Sept. 2010
It remains inflated after daily use. The size is perfect for abdominal exercises. Great quality and reasonably priced.

Business Accounts (Accounting & Finance)
Business Accounts (Accounting & Finance)
by David Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 11 May 2009
If you are studying Accountancy this book explains all the concepts very clearly. It has a summary and questions for each chapter, answers and examples. I was not familiar with the subject, but after I read a few chapters I started to understand how accountancy works and my course seems a bit easier now. Also a reasonable price for approx. 700 pages of content.

Canon MP160 Compact & Stylish All-in-One Photo Printer
Canon MP160 Compact & Stylish All-in-One Photo Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow but excellent print quality, 26 July 2007
I bought this all-in-one printer to replace my old printer and scanner as I was looking for Mac compatibility. I was a bit confused when I read other reviews but decided to try it as it was very cheap. I found the software very easy to install since I only had to follow the instructions on the screen. The printer is a bit slow when you turn it on but the quality of the prints is excellent. I have scanned documents and photos and it's quicker than my old scanner and the program is easier than the one I was using. It's a bit bulky but considering I am replacing 2 machines I actually have more room on my desk now.