Profile for skyscrapergirl > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Vivere : One Night In Tuscany
Vivere : One Night In Tuscany

5.0 out of 5 stars Spine tingling!, 17 April 2016
This amazing DVD is the concert version of the CD "Vivere, The Best Of Andrea Bocelli" and is held in the stunning Teatro del Silenzio in Andrea Bocelli's hometown of Lajatico in Tuscany. The beauty and splendour of the Tuscan hills seems to add something even more powerful to Andrea Bocelli's exquisite voice. "Melodramma", the opening song of the concert, is both dramatic and beautiful as the sun slowly begins to set around the open air amphitheatre. For me, out of all the duets with various artists, the one which stands out the most is Andrea Bocelli's voice married with Kenny G's spine tingling saxophone soprano in the song "A Te". All I can say is that I wish I had been there, and as I wasn't, this DVD makes up for it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Photo Lab Editor: picture effects, photoshop filters, instant collage maker for Instagram & Facebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and better than all the rest!!, 13 Dec. 2014
Absolutely brilliant App, so much fun making funny photos and there's a huge amount of funny effects, filters and frames to keep you amused for weeks. Love it and thoroughly recommend it, it far exceeds all other apps which are similar, download it, you'll love it.

Angry Birds Slingshot Stella
Angry Birds Slingshot Stella

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Slingshot Stella (App)
I've got all the Angry Birds Apps and enjoy them all, the graphics on this one are great and the game itself is as addictive as the others. Good fun, quite hard when you get to the higher levels. Have now finished them all and waiting for new ones!!

John Paul II - Daily words of wisdom
John Paul II - Daily words of wisdom

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work anymore., 18 April 2014
It's a simple basic app which used to work well but it suddenly doesn't work anymore, when I open the App it's blank. Not happy.

Let Me Down Easy
Let Me Down Easy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and haunting., 7 April 2014
This review is from: Let Me Down Easy (MP3 Download)
Absolutely beautiful, a haunting and memorable track which will stay with you. Definitely needs playing on loop, it's that great!

Coin Machine
Coin Machine

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst app I've ever downloaded!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Coin Machine (App)
This app is so slow it's worse than watching paint dry. The graphics are awful, everything moves in jerky-slow motion, like it's juddering, the devs can't even manage a smooth motion, albeit painfully slow. Uninstalled straight away. Wish I could give minus zero stars it's that bad. Never, ever had to give such a bad review in all the books, apps, music, products, food, restaurants, hotels, holidays etc I've ever reviewed.

BBC Sport
BBC Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, especially for the Olympics!, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BBC Sport (App)
Think this is a great app for any sports lover. Particularly enjoyed it throughout the Olympics as I could catch up with them during the day. I like the way it's programmable so I can only have the sports I'm interested in and not the rest. Thoroughly recommend it.

Kick the Habit: Quit Smoking
Kick the Habit: Quit Smoking

3.0 out of 5 stars It's kind of ok., 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kick the Habit: Quit Smoking (App)
Nothing majorly wrong with it, it's just ok, a bit bland maybe. It didn't help me to give up smoking but I have kicked the habit, I just went cold-Turkey and did it that way.

Angry Birds Star Wars Premium HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Angry Birds Star Wars Premium HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like, it's Angry Birds!!, 22 Mar. 2014
Like all Angry Birds apps. I like the fact each one differs slightly. I prefer Angry Birds Star Wars 2, but that's just personal preference, nothing to do with this app not being good, it's great and of course as frustrating as ever when I can't get a high score, which I can't on a couple of them so I just keep trying!!

Calculator Plus
Calculator Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite ever calclator!, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus (App)
This is the best calculator I have found, beats using a handheld one. Love the big buttons which makes me sound very old, can't believe I'm even saying that!! I like the fact it remembers what you're just done so you don't have to start all over again. I don't want anything fancy that can do a million clever calculations, I just want a regular one which does percentages. Love it. Wish I could get exactly the same one on my iPad but I can't, so I use this one on my Kindle Fire HD instead.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8