Profile for Moody Mare > Reviews

Content by Moody Mare

Moody Mare (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Apple iPhone 3G 16GB SIM-Free
Apple iPhone 3G 16GB SIM-Free
Offered by MNZ Technologies Limited
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone!, 12 July 2013
We bought this for my son for his birthday as his first iPhone. It has a few marks on it, but has been brilliant. Nothing to complain of at all. Good service

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of lights!, 12 July 2013
These give off a much better light than I thought they would. The length of cable from the solar panel to the lights is long, and the bulbs are not too spread out. The colours change gently, and the effect is subtle. They look a little 'clumsy' during the day as the bulbs are quite big, but fantastic once is gets dark! And lights last until at least 3am, so far.
One set was faulty, but a new set was sent out by the seller immediately, so no complaints from me. Fantastic service!
Have ordered another 2 sets of these for the rest of the garden fence! Ideal for our BBQ soon.

Make This Crusader Castle (Usborne Cut-out Models)
Make This Crusader Castle (Usborne Cut-out Models)
by Iain Ashman
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for rainy days!, 6 Feb 2012
Bought this for my boys to keep them amused on rainy days. We have already made the Haunted House and Roman Fort. It's still an on-going project, but gets done in stages. I would advise adult supervision for scoring it where it needs folding. My children cut out the pieces, I scored using a craft knife, and they folded and glued. It will get finished eventually, but provides afternoons of family time in the mean time.

BENTLEY SLIP NOT HORSE GROOMING EQUESTRIAN CARRY BAG - PURPLE
BENTLEY SLIP NOT HORSE GROOMING EQUESTRIAN CARRY BAG - PURPLE
Offered by BuyDirect4U
Price: 9.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 6 Feb 2012
I bought this to replace an old grooming bag that had seen better days. I was not disappointed. It is a large, sturdy bag with plenty of pockets. Capable of carrying all my brushes, hoof oil, sweat scrape and sponge etc. The pockets hold hoof picks and oil brushes, scissors, mane combs, plaiting bands, hair nets etc. Both sets of handles make it easy to carry around and chuck in the car. Having used boxes and bags over the years, this one is great and very reasonably priced.

Beast Quest: 12: Trillion the Three-Headed Lion
Beast Quest: 12: Trillion the Three-Headed Lion

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys love it!, 5 Jun 2009
Personnally not my kind of book to read - but the boys rave on about them. As long as they are reading and talking about the adventures between the covers - I am happy! Great to get boys reading. They love it!

Beast Quest: 10: Vipero the Snake Man

Beast Quest: 18: Sting the Scorpion Man
Beast Quest: 18: Sting the Scorpion Man
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids are big fans!, 5 Jun 2009

Leading and Loading (Intelligent Horsemanship)
Leading and Loading (Intelligent Horsemanship)
by Kelly Marks
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kelly does it again!, 5 Jun 2009
Kelly Marks is full of practical advise and knows her horses. Even if you don't follow this book word for word, the basics are there to give you guidance and help with loading problems. Very useful tips and ideas. Certainly helped with my grumpy old gelding! A pressure headcollar is a must - and an invaluable piece of kit to use.

Page: 1 | 2