Profile for James.C > Reviews

Content by James.C

James.C

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung 700Z Series 7 Chronos 17.3-inch Laptop (Intel Core i7 3615QM 2.3GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD SuperMulti DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)

1.0 out of 5 stars Died just as the warranty ran out, 20 Dec 2013
I had problems with the DVD/CD player and because I was abroad I could not find a local service station.Then just as the warranty expired the hard drivecrashed with all my data and I had to replace both the hard drive and dvd/d unit.

Nothing but high priced junk.Avoid like the plague

O Soul Song
O Soul Song
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A mesmerising masterpiece!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: O Soul Song (Audio CD)
An absolutely stunning album that really feels like it is touching your soul.So stunning that at point it brings tears to my eyes.
Great for meditation,Yoga,Tai chi ,or just when you want to take a deep sigh from the stress of everyday life.
Highly recommend.

BIRKIS Super-Noppy Synthetic-Sandals Birko-Flor, Black, Size 43 EU with a regular insole
Offered by surf4shoes (AGB,Widerrufsbelehrung)
Price: 38.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 30 Oct 2013
I swap between these and my Kenkohs.I love that these are really quite hard.It feels good.The only drawback is if you wear them a lot they tend to shred the skin on you toes and feet.

Prem-I-Air HEPA Air Purifier (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Prem-I-Air HEPA Air Purifier (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisey and rattles, 30 Oct 2013
I don't like this unit at all.It is very noisey even on low speed and seems to rattle.
The amount of air that comes out is pretty low.
Really not sure this is doing anything and the rattle tells me this is cheaply built rubbish

Kenkoh, The Japanese Reflexology Massage Flip Flop for Men and Women, Black Size UK 9 - EU 42
Offered by Kenkoh Europe
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't want to take them off, 17 July 2013
There are not as hard as the Birkenstock noppys,but they also don't shred you feet.They are wonderfully comfortable and I honestly can't wait to put them on when I go home.I love the contoured sole support,the cushioned sole and the great massage they give your feet.

Chronicles of Tao
Chronicles of Tao
by Deng Ming-Dao
Price: 12.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A great insight into Taoism, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Chronicles of Tao (Paperback)
A great,captivating story,following the life journey of a Taoist.The story of full of adventure and colour and vivid descriptions,as well a deep insight into the Taoist philosophy
I loved this book

Tao
Tao
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerising, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Tao (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this album.It is mystical,ethereal,sublime,soothing,relaxing and since I got it I have just kept playing it again.

Mercedes SL320 / SL500 (1998-2004) Tailored Car Mats BEIGE
Mercedes SL320 / SL500 (1998-2004) Tailored Car Mats BEIGE
Offered by carstylinguk
Price: 19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars not as advertised, 25 Jun 2013
This do not fit an sl 500 and should not be advertised as such.
They are cheap with holes in the wrong places and a completely different colour beige.

Sanctuary
Sanctuary
Price: 20.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Sanctuary (Audio CD)
A masterpiece that embraces you with a musical sanctuary.Calming,soothing,nuturing.I listen to this and Satori all the time.Great for Yoga and meditation.

Buddha's Dream (Music For Meditation) [Australian Import]
Buddha's Dream (Music For Meditation) [Australian Import]

4.0 out of 5 stars Tranquil and uplifting, 15 Oct 2012
Riley Lee is a true master of the simply magical Shakuhachi.I find this to be ethereal and great for background to many activities.

Page: 1 | 2