Profile for Lin Brain > Reviews

Tarot (Cachet)
Tarot (Cachet)
by Top That!

4.0 out of 5 stars picked up in local bookstore, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Tarot (Cachet) (Hardcover)
As a tarot reader of many years [of many packs with pretty pics] I was out with my mother and popped into the local store to pick up a couple of puzzle books. There staring at me was this pack....so just had to buy it. After a short introduction to each other I did a spread and hey ho....it spoke volumes in just a short reading...a soul reading of nine cards. The outer to the inner...as I do with tea leaves and hot choc readings Yes.... you can divine with anything and it appears the spirits took me on a journey [as they do] to this pack. Thankyou Ms Reed :-)

Stories of the Wild Spirit
Stories of the Wild Spirit
by Poppy Palin

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and honoured to own such an inspiring deck of cards, 22 Feb. 2012
I have owned this deck for a few years now and it is one I use constantly with clients [and moi]. Like many other readers I own quite a few decks [it is a compulsive occupation ;-)] I am about to purchase this new book to accompany the original on our journey together. As a shamanic practitioner this deck so resonates with my soul and I love the fact when clients leave my home/rooms after a reading they have a smile on their face. Thankyou Poppy, for such a lovley gift to the universe! x

Somewhere In Time [DVD]
Somewhere In Time [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Reeve
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars A real tear jerker, 20 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Somewhere In Time [DVD] (DVD)
This is a film that came highly recommended by a friend and it does not disappoint. Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour beautifully act out souls that call to each other across time. From the moment the watch is given to Christopher Reeve the heart strings began to pull and the box of tissues remained by my side.

Reiki The Ultimate Guide - Learn Sacred Symbols and Attunements plus Reiki Secrets You Should Know
by Steve Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Jun. 2004
Thanks, Steve, for making Reiki available at a reasonable cost. I've waited 8 years to take my Master attunement and through your book and DVD's I have reattuned the 2nd Degree and a few weeks later the Master attunement.
Your book is extremely informative and the DVD's work!!!!
After the '2nd' my energy levels went up 10 fold and the Master attunement, although leaving me spacey for a few days, has heightened my intuitive capabilities and enhanced my healing work enormously. Life has changed more than I can say...and will continue to do so...no doubt!!!!!
I have friends and family who have been waiting for Reiki attunements but could not afford the fees. Now they can!!!!