Profile for willieleo > Reviews

Jo Nesbo's Headhunters [DVD]
Jo Nesbo's Headhunters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aksel Hennie

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable film!!!, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Jo Nesbo's Headhunters [DVD] (DVD)
I thought it was very good and the dubbing didn't put me off as the story was good!! and well acted??

Police Gents Hydra Watch 13838JPB-04
Police Gents Hydra Watch 13838JPB-04
Offered by Bang Trade

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive ..but expensive for what the product it is made out of??, 22 Aug. 2014
The watch is very impressive...HOWEVER the description on the amazon site was completely wrong...which was a big negative !!!
They said it had a leather strap....its soft plastic ...not silicone either? and they said the body was aluminium ...its plastic also!! It has now been altered, so the description is now correct. Taking into account all of the above the watch is very stylish and impressive...no doubt but I have seen less expensive watches....taking into account the strap and the watch back??
So nice but expensive for what it is.

Django Unchained  (DVD + UV Copy) [2013]
Django Unchained (DVD + UV Copy) [2013]
Dvd ~ Jamie Foxx
Offered by Assai-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Rate it????? I never even recieved it???, 13 Jun. 2013
I NEVER received this dvd....Nor did I receive ANY answer from the seller ...after 6 e mails I gave up???? Amazon got involved??? And confused the situation slightly??? I finally got an e mail saying they would send another????? (I don't think they ever sent the first one to be honest!!!!) But when I said DONT BOTHER I will have to buy elsewhere as I was wanting it for a birthday gift that I didn't want to miss ....they sent a credit??? OK of £5.99????? ....NO...as I had paid £7.29 for it ..including the carriage???? So I was short of the money I paid???? So they wanted me to pay the £1.30 for the privilege of waiting...and NOT receiving the goods????? I am STILL awaiting the FULL credit I am due to?????
So Poor poor service and little if NO customer service qualities and communication!!!!! I would NOT advise using this (shower!!)company they have been hopeless in my case which was straight forward I think!!!! I await the credit and I will then end all contacts with this company NEVER will use again!!!!...........Thanks for NOTHING!!! CW
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2013 1:32 PM BST