Profile for Mrs. J. Zahler > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Zahler

Mrs. J. Zahler "pixie1115" (Low Bentham, lancaster)

Page: 1 | 2
Despicable Me 2 Backpack with Pockets
Despicable Me 2 Backpack with Pockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct 2014
Really pleased with it. X my soon to be 4 yr loves it and loads of room.

Flashing Spikey Light Up Air ball
Flashing Spikey Light Up Air ball
Offered by Charles Morgan London

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again, 15 Oct 2014
We received a pink and a blue ball.I had thought they would bigger. On the item description does not say the balls squeak however clearly on the tag it says light up and squeaks. The pink one squeaked but soon stopped. The blue one didn't at all. The squeaker plug also wasn't securely glued so that toddlers could easily pick it out - I don't feel they are very well made. Also the light inside the blue ball was loose in the ball whereas the pink one it was affixed to the inside of the ball. Also they aren't the easiest to get to light up. Quite a bit of force is needed- It's ok for an adult or teen but for a baby or toddler, they wouldn't be able to light it.

Pop Party 12
Pop Party 12
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop party 12 cd, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pop Party 12 (Audio CD)
Bought for my 6 yr old for Christmas . Really like the fact that you get a free album download for your phone/ tablet if you have the amazon cloud app. Too.

Peter Rabbit Animation: Little Library
Peter Rabbit Animation: Little Library
by Beatrix Potter
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter rabbit board books, 22 Dec 2013
My 3 yr old son loved these books. They books a tough and he likes to take them out and put them back in the box. Each night he asks us to read them to him. Looking forward to buying the bigger books in the future. X

Widgey Nursing Pillow (Red Fossil)
Widgey Nursing Pillow (Red Fossil)
Offered by Aphrohead

5.0 out of 5 stars Great not only for nursing, 7 Nov 2013
I used this myself also as back support, neck support when sleeping and its great for the baby to lie in like a nest or promote tummy time. Excellent product that stays its shape and has the perfect firmness .

Giotto Fabric Pens (Pack of 12)
Giotto Fabric Pens (Pack of 12)
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for our craft party, 22 Jun 2013
We used these pens for my son's 6th craft party. Coloring in was a bit difficult but the colors are vivid and last really well after ironing it. We have washed the shirt 5 times and still looks as if he drew it yesterday. Impresseed.

Time Untime (Dark-Hunter World)
Time Untime (Dark-Hunter World)
by Sherrilyn Kenyon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 Jun 2013
I'm a big Sherrilyn Kenyon fan so am a bit biased but it held my attention as well as learning about interesting historical facts.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for our son's creative craft party, 22 Jun 2013
We used this at my son's 6th year birthday party and the kids decorated their own tshirts. Great product , Bright colors. Coloring takes quite a while but the kids loved it.

Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child)
Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book for keeping your memories of your son from birth to 18 yrs old, 22 Jun 2013
I am really enjoying writing in this lovely book. The pages all are illustrated nicely and lots of space to write your most memorable moments. I bought one for each of my sons and hope they will enjoy looking back on their childhood in the future. Highly recommended

Crocs  Electro Slide Kids Slide Navy/Seablue 10706-41A-110 6  6/7 Child UK
Crocs Electro Slide Kids Slide Navy/Seablue 10706-41A-110 6 6/7 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Croc sandal, 22 Jun 2013
Shame Crocs dont make these sandals anymore. I could have done with the next size up. Love them,. Highly recommended

Page: 1 | 2