Profile for Ivan Berryman > Reviews

Content by Ivan Berryman

Ivan Berryman

Ravensburger Christmas 2013 Limited Edition The Santa Express Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tricky, 3 Jan. 2014
This one was a bit frustrating as so many of the pieces are the same or very similar, so it was slow progress. Not bad, but we wouldn't attempt it again.

Ravensburger The Curious Cupboard The Kitchen Cupboard Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Piece)
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun, 3 Jan. 2014
This was the first in this series that my wife and I tackled and we were very pleased with it. The illustration is great and full of surprises and the pieces went together well. Just one disappointment at the end - one piece missing! We have used the instructions inside the puzzle to post our disappointment and await Ravensburger's response. Not a complaint, just a technical hitch.

Ravensburger Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Ravensburger Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 3 Jan. 2014
Another great puzzle from Ravensburger. The illustration is great fun and the puzzle goes together really well. I highly recommend it.

Ravensburger The Mariner's Chest Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Ravensburger The Mariner's Chest Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 3 Jan. 2014
A fantastic puzzle. Well made and well presented. The additional reference picture inside helped enormously as there were two of us working on it. Recommended.

Solitaire
Solitaire

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
The app downloaded to my kindle instantly and was ready to start playing immediately. Some useful options. A good way to kill a little spare time.

Me Without You [DVD] [2001]
Me Without You [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Anna Friel

5.0 out of 5 stars Me Without You DVD, 9 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Me Without You [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
I have to admit that I wasn't expecting this film to be as good as it was, so I didn't watch it as soon as I received it. However, it's right up there with the best, in my opinion. It's gritty and extremely believable - and a great story too, with excellent performances from all of the cast. Will definitely watch it again.

Generic Black DVD Case - (5 Pack)
Generic Black DVD Case - (5 Pack)
Offered by Media Replication

5.0 out of 5 stars Generic Black DVD Case, 9 Sept. 2012
Pretty much what they say on the tin - or the box, in this case. Easy to put your own covers in and there were no broken DVD holders. Recommended.

The Child Within
The Child Within
by Lynn New

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave and Personal, 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: The Child Within (Paperback)
This is a very brave book and a moving story. Lynn must have had to dig deep to write this. It is rich with vivid imagery of the 1950s and has both stark and light-hearted moments. I didn't know what to expect when I began to read this book, but found myself drawn in to a very personal account of the author's life. Inspirational and courageous.