Profile for A. John Chubb > Reviews

Content by A. John Chubb

A. John Chubb "chubbgsy" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter cable For Apple Products by Neet® - ( VIDEO + AUDIO converter for Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air - iMac + PC with Mini DP etc. ) * NOTE: Supports new THUNDERBOLT port *)*** WITH AUDIO ***
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and works well too., 8 May 2013
This is a useful addition to my iMac so that I can use a non-Apple monitor from the Thunderbolt port. Works perfectly.

Billion BiPAC 7800N Dual WAN ADSL2+/Broadband Wireless-N Gigabit Firewall Modem Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Router, 8 May 2013
I changed this Router from a Netgear DG834 and I have no complaints with it. It was easy to set up, it is simple to make any changes and it worked out of the box as soon as the login details had been entered. I have also added their mains driven units in this range to feed around the house. All very easy to setup and they work well over very old wiring and over a long distance from one and of the house to other. I use three (BiPac - Billion power plugs) all of which have their own WiFi built in so it is great to have a WiFi connection in every room in the house and all at the full Internet speed.

Netgear WG111 Wireless 54Mbps USB 2.0 Adapter
Netgear WG111 Wireless 54Mbps USB 2.0 Adapter
Offered by ShPLimited

5.0 out of 5 stars WOrks well and easy to setup, 8 May 2013
This is a good device, well constructed, and very easy to setup. I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

iLuv Foam-Padded Neoprene Case/Sleeve for iPad 3/iPad /iPad 1 and all Generic 10 inch Tablets - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 8 May 2013
This case is ideal for protecting an iPad. The ridged padding makes it ideal for the purpose. I have hesitation in recommending it.

LA Confidential
LA Confidential
by James Ellroy
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

2.0 out of 5 stars A tough read, 8 May 2013
This book is a difficult read. It was bought for a Book Club session and nearly everyone found it hard going. The style of writing takes a lot of getting used to and some of the words totally escaped me. If I had known what it was like I would never have bought it even though it is meant to be a classic of its day.

Hob Brite Ceramic Hob Cleaner - 300ml
Hob Brite Ceramic Hob Cleaner - 300ml
Offered by Shop4allsorts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and effective, 8 May 2013
We have used this product for years and it is ideal for the purpose. No other comments necessary. Highly recommended.

Shaun the Sheep - Saturday Night Shaun [DVD]
Shaun the Sheep - Saturday Night Shaun [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Goleszowski
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 8 May 2013
Unable to give any direct comments on this, but my granddaughter seems to like it and it on her wish list.

Sledge Hammer Box - Season 1+2 (fully uncut Edition) English audio 8 dvd
Sledge Hammer Box - Season 1+2 (fully uncut Edition) English audio 8 dvd
Offered by MMRSALES

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought by mistake, 8 May 2013
I thought I was buying something else as I had been searching through old archives for a very old American series and thought this was it. If you like David Rasche then you will like this series, it's funny and I was happy to add it to my collection.

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black
Offered by Tech Tigers

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent phones, 8 May 2013
I use these phones every night as I have tinnitus and need constant background sound. The phones are great as they stay in the ear properly unlike many others, such as the Apple phones that just fall out. They are supplied with various sized ear plugs for all size ears. Highly recommended and great quality sound.

ETI fridge or freezer digital alarm thermometer
ETI fridge or freezer digital alarm thermometer
Offered by ETI Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Average construction and tricky to fit., 8 May 2013
I have used this and had no real success with this on our freezer. We had a power cut a few months back and no warning was heard. I kept the settings as per the factory setup and it should definitely have gone off. I is also a bit awkward to fit in a chest freezer and the unit does not stick for very long as the glue pads supplied were not very good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11