Profile for MK > Reviews

Content by MK

MK

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller 5)
The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Apt title, 11 Sep 2014
As usual, a Michael Connelly book has to be read as quickly as possible. I found this difficult to put down. It was thoroughly up to his high standard. I particularly liked the title and the way it was applied.

Her Last Breath
Her Last Breath

5.0 out of 5 stars I have enjoyed all the books about Kate Burkholder, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Her Last Breath (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed all the books about Kate Burkholder , having discovered this author. This was no exception, well plotted with the usual surprising ending. I am looking forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is super, can order a book immediately I want to ..., 21 July 2014
Kept putting off buying this,I read countless books and took a while to be convinced by my son. However, this is super, can order a book immediately I want to and the night lite is really good to read by without inconveniencing my husband.

Unseen: (Will Trent / Atlanta series 4)
Unseen: (Will Trent / Atlanta series 4)
by Karin Slaughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these characters, 23 Jun 2014
Really appreciate the writing of Karin Slaughter and this was well up to standard. I see she has written another with with a different character, can't wait to buy it.

Yellow TePe Interdental Brushes 0.7mm - 5 Packets of 8 (40 Brushes)
Yellow TePe Interdental Brushes 0.7mm - 5 Packets of 8 (40 Brushes)
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Dental. Brushes, 23 Jun 2014
Always use these dental brushes. Very good effect. Did not have to visit the hygienist last time when went for usual dental inspection

Fallen: (Georgia Series 3)
Fallen: (Georgia Series 3)
by Karin Slaughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Always enjoy this series., 26 April 2014
"Fallen" was well up to Karin Slaughter's standard. I particularly enjoy the play between the characters involved, having read all of the books, Grant County series etc.

Barbara On Her Own
Barbara On Her Own
by Edgar Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Edgar. Wallace, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Barbara On Her Own (Paperback)
I purchased this book with a few others. by the above author on my husband's behalf and he quotes "This writer maintained his standard as always. It was enjoyable to be able to read a book by him which I had not done previously"

BRITA Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges 4 Pack
BRITA Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges 4 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as usual, 15 Feb 2014
With the prompt service . The filters always work well and I only buy mine through Amazon. Have recommended this form of buying to friends.

NEEWER® TT520 Flash Speedlite for Canon 50D 40D 30D 20D 1100D, 60D, 600D,NIKON D3100, D7000, D5000, D5100, etc
Offered by iTekLife Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Xmas gift, 15 Feb 2014
My grandson was delighted with this and used it immediately. He was able to do do a different variety of photos.

BOSS NS2 NOISE SUPPRESSOR NOISE GATE Amps & effects Other pedals and effects
BOSS NS2 NOISE SUPPRESSOR NOISE GATE Amps & effects Other pedals and effects
Offered by Fair Deal Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift well worth it, 15 Feb 2014
This was an unexpected Xmas gift to my grandson. He was delighted with it and has used it on numerous occasions

Page: 1 | 2 | 3