Profile for Amy > Reviews

Content by Amy

Amy

Page: 1 | 2
Terrapin - Apple iPhone 6 (4.7 Inch) Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover Hard Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Red
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars All is well...mostly, 23 Oct 2014
Overall, a good product. The case does its job well at protecting the iPhone. The colour is fantastic, it's a dark red matte finish. It's still a bit slippery at this stage however I put that down to not holding it tight enough. I haven't dropped it yet though.

My only concern is that whilst the case fits, it's not a secure fit. I can move the phone up and down a slight mm whilst encased in the product. Not normally a problem but I wonder as there is room to move, is that going to mean dirt etc can reach inside?
Overall, it's a nice case. Hoping that more variety of cases are available soon.

PowerGen 2.4A / 12W Dual USB Car Charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices - BLACK
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it again, 22 Jun 2014
After having the first one stolen from me, I did consider other options. However, I knew this model charged my phone, but also various other phones of friends/family including iPhones, Samsung and Sony models to be precise. The blue light up is especially useful as I know then that I have plugged it in properly (not easily seen in daylight though).

My dad also bought one also to charge up the Tablet, which he says does the job fine :)

Mahalo Soprano Ukulele with Bag - Purple
Mahalo Soprano Ukulele with Bag - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars My niece likes it :), 22 Jun 2014
Nice, easy to play soprano Ukelele, and the purple colour in the picture is exactly correct.

I would recommend a tuner to go with this especially because the strings do go out of tune very quickly, however the machine heads hold up nicely especially for something reasonably cheap. I would recommend buying some new strings too and putting those on.

Also the sound of the ukelele is as expected - but remember, for the price you're paying for it, don't expect awards with it. It is a decent little guitar for the price and very good for beginners. I didn't know any chords on it and within 15 minutes I was playing a tune (but is that because I also play acoustic/electric guitar?)

A gift for the niece, which she loves :)

Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Red Color by efuture
Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Red Color by efuture
Offered by Mad Choice--Ships from HK station

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 22 Jun 2014
After mush deliberation, I decided to buy a case to hold such items as loyalty cards from stores so they wouldn't get clogged up in my purse. Arrival was reasonably quick after purchasing the product, which was a plus. When I finally got around to using the product, I was hoping for more than a week's worth of use out of it, before one of the pins (holding both sections together) decided to drop out.

Now I have a product that is damaged, and having to go and buy a new one for it.

I am not happy and would like a refund on this purchase.

Black Butler Complete Series 2 Collection [DVD]
Black Butler Complete Series 2 Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daisuke Ono

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Jan 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend after he got the 1st series for christmas. He loves it, and is already on the 2nd disc :O

It's quite funny and also has more action than the first one.

I've taken the idea from previous reviews and watched the OVAs first which did make sense swell.

Do recommend. I even like it, and Im not a big anime fan (only previously watched Naruto and Fairy Tail)

Music Theory in Practice, Grade 6 (Music Theory in Practice (ABRSM))
Music Theory in Practice, Grade 6 (Music Theory in Practice (ABRSM))
by Peter Aston
Edition: Sheet music

4.0 out of 5 stars Musically Sound, 16 Sep 2013
This book is good at helping me refresh my knowledge on grade 6 music theory. Even though I haven't taken any official exams, this book will continually help me with my university work.

It's pretty good at explaining things, and giving me an incentive to find out parts that I don't understand.

Delivery was also pretty quick

Snark Guitar, Bass and Violin Clip On Tuner
Snark Guitar, Bass and Violin Clip On Tuner
Offered by Y&G SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a guitar in tune, 16 Sep 2013
I did purchase my first Snark Tuner from my local music shop, which cost me £18 (for the same model as this one!)

I consequently lost that one, and needed a new one, so bought this.

Now I have a guitar that's in tune and a guitar tuner that came in BLUE :D The screen is a bright and vivid display too which is great

Definitely worth the money.

HONDA Accord 98- Full Set of Car Seat Covers protectors Airbag Ready
HONDA Accord 98- Full Set of Car Seat Covers protectors Airbag Ready
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for my Accord, 16 Sep 2013
Initially, I thought that this product would be brilliant as it was described for a Honda Accord 98 onwards. I have a Honda Accord (2000) so thought this was a good buy.

Despite my best efforts, it was difficult getting them on the front two seats however mostly successful. When it came to the back seats, there was no way of getting them onto the back seats at all.

I tried emailing twice to try and return these with no reply. This is £15 wasted!!

I am not happy with this and would like a refund as now I have car seat covers that I will not use. Amazon, any suggestion?

RtCase Naruto Minato Namikaze Cover Case for iPhone 5
RtCase Naruto Minato Namikaze Cover Case for iPhone 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 16 Sep 2013
The case is made of plastic and fits quite snugly around the iPhone. The colour and design is exactly as pictured. I bought this for my boyfriend,who is a massive fan of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. It took quite a long time to deliver as it came from China directly. But as my other half said, "It was worth the wait".

Japanese from Zero! 1: Proven Methods to Learn Japanese with Integrated Workbook and Online Support
by George Trombley

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 16 Sep 2013
Bought this to try and learn some japanese as in the future I would like to go there. The lessons in the book are very well written, and so far, I have learnt some basic Japanese. What would make this better is if there is an accompanying CD. A CD would help with the pronunciation as I am unsure whether I say it correctly and I end up going to Youtube to search for videos.

Page: 1 | 2