Profile for Jonathan Prasetyo > Reviews

Content by Jonathan Prasetyo

Jonathan Prasetyo

Page: 1 | 2
Sams Teach Yourself iOS 6 Application Development in 24 Hours (Sams Teach Yourself...in 24 Hours (Paperback))
by John Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 7 Sept. 2013
Working through this book, I am approximately halfway. Learnt quite a lot from it. Background in other programming language would be an advantage though.

Obviously not in 24 hours lol

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Black
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, 13 Aug. 2013
The mouse is ergonomically designed. It fits with my palm and has the arched back so my palm can rest on it. Controlling the mouse is very accurate, sturdy as well as there is a soft feeling to it. The wheel is nice and slippery, it does not make that clicking noise once it has been scrolled. The clicks are not that noisy too.

Overall it is a great mouse for its price, highly recommended. I don't see why others has rated this mouse less that 3 stars. Or maybe they got defected one?

I guess the only drawback is it can't be used on glass surface, but I am sure some people aren't bothered about that.

Targus Dart Messenger Case for 13.3 inch Ultrabook and Macbook - Black
Targus Dart Messenger Case for 13.3 inch Ultrabook and Macbook - Black
Offered by Stilton Bargains

2.0 out of 5 stars I guess you pay for what you get, 2 Aug. 2013
I currently have a Targus back pack and the quality, design is great. Looks sturdy so i decided to buy this messenger bag. It turns out that it looked kinda cheap and tacky.

DELL USB Keyboard BLACK SLIM US English Layout QWERTY Brand New and Boxed , Dell P/Ns : GY81R , VYNXX , NXV26 , 1HF27 , FREE DELIVERY
Offered by PC 247

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard for it's price!, 2 Aug. 2013
Just the usual keyboards. The keys are nice and sturdy to type on and it looks great. one two three

Rentokil FS58 Spider and Crawling Insect Trap
Rentokil FS58 Spider and Crawling Insect Trap
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT LOOK INTO THE TRAP!, 9 Jun. 2013
At first I was not convinced with this product. But when i assembled it and left the traps at the spots where spiders like to hangout, they all stepped in and never left the trap.

BEWARE! - For those who are scared of spiders or crawly eew insects, do not look into the trap! Its a mess in there, full of insects and spiders!

Overall I recommend this product, but do not look into the trap.

TRP0241 Troop London Classic Messenger Bag (Black)
TRP0241 Troop London Classic Messenger Bag (Black)
Offered by Italian Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, 8 May 2013
Sturdy bag made out of durable material. The inside looks very sturdy and it seems that I will be using this bag for awhile. Many pockets that are zipped which is great!

HOWEVER,

in the description it says 17" laptops can be insert into this bag? I don't think so. I have a 14" laptop and it fits perfectly (Lucky me) So for those who want this bag for a 17" do not get it! it will not fit! I think there is another version that is bigger but the same design...

But overall, for me it is a great bag!

Sewing Tape Measure 60" 150cm Dressmaking Taylor Tailor
Sewing Tape Measure 60" 150cm Dressmaking Taylor Tailor
Offered by XY Store

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says!, 8 May 2013
Just a normal sewing tape, however it looks cheap but you pay for what you get. But in the end they all work the same so might as well get this one.

Great delivery, it was on time

Objects First with Java: A Practical Introduction Using BlueJ
Objects First with Java: A Practical Introduction Using BlueJ
by David J. Barnes

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for Java Beginners, 8 May 2013
This book I highly recommend for Java beginners. It is very clear and easy to understand with many examples. I started off with this book as well as using BlueJ.

Excellent delivery and the price is great!

Dexter - Seasons 1-5 Complete [DVD]
Dexter - Seasons 1-5 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best TV series, 8 May 2013
Dexter is one of my favourite TV shows. Although I have watched every single episode until season 7, I have decided to buy this set because I want to watch again or watch random episodes!

By the way great delivery and well on time!

LCD Screen Cleaning Kit complete with microfibre cloth, anti-static brush and storage bag.
Offered by NowView

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 8 May 2013
Works exactly the way how I wanted! Now my laptop looks good as new. I should have bought this a long time ago! Also the deliver and the price is great!

Page: 1 | 2