Profile for Loraine Connor > Reviews

Content by Loraine Connor

Loraine Connor "Stig5882" (England)

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Definate 'Must Have', 3 Nov. 2011
I have been using Bio-Oil now for over 3 months and I now would'nt use any other moisturiser on my skin. I am over 50 years old with maturing skin and Bio-Oil has improved my skin tone and helped to rehydrate skin all over my body not just on my face. Truely a magnificent product at a magnificent price.....Thankyou so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply superb, 19 Sept. 2011
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
Everyone should listen to this amazing album. Adele at her finest. I could listen to this young woman all day long.

XL Motorbike Shelter, Motorcycle Storage Shed Shelter
XL Motorbike Shelter, Motorcycle Storage Shed Shelter

5.0 out of 5 stars motorbike shelter, 19 Mar. 2011
I bought this for my partner, he is delighted with it as it keeps his precious bike protected from the elements and he can drive it straight into the shelter and is easy to set up and operate....

Bear in Mind These Dead
Bear in Mind These Dead
by Susan McKay

5.0 out of 5 stars must Read, 19 Mar. 2011
Born and bred in Belfast myself, I have read many books on the 'troubles'. This is a 'must read' for anyone who wants to understand what everyday life was (and still is) like for the people of Northern Ireland. Brilliantly written, unbiased and truthful.

The Dirty War
The Dirty War
by Martin Dillon

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 16 Mar. 2010
This review is from: The Dirty War (Paperback)
I was greatly dissappointed in Martin Dillon this time, have read his books in the past and liked them but this one is just way too complicated for the ordinary man ( ie. not from Belfast ) to understand....Sorry but I didn't even get to the end.....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2011 12:10 AM BST

Making Sense of the Troubles: A History of the Northern Ireland Conflict
Making Sense of the Troubles: A History of the Northern Ireland Conflict
by David McKittrick

4.0 out of 5 stars must read, 16 Mar. 2010
I have read many books about the troubles in the past and as I come from Belfast I can honestly say that this book is the closest to reality that I have ever read and is written in a way that is easy for someone who is not a native of Northern Ireland to understand. If you really want to understand about the troubles of Northern Ireland this is a "must read".
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2016 12:25 PM GMT

SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars great wee gadget, 16 Mar. 2010
Absolutely delighted with my new MP3 player, is small enough to glip onto my overall in work and holds more tunes than I could ever listen to in a week.....Great value for money.

Heaven and Earth [DVD] [1993]
Heaven and Earth [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Thuan K. Nguyen
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven & Earth, 19 Jan. 2010
A real "feel good" movie full of hope. A lovely film for a Girlie night in.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2012 6:41 PM BST

JLS
JLS
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars JLS, 19 Jan. 2010
This review is from: JLS (Audio CD)
I love these boy's, a Gem of an album. Anyone who likes to sing along to Dance music will adore this album.

Overcome
Overcome

5.0 out of 5 stars Overcome, 19 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Overcome (MP3 Download)
OVERCOME....the title say's it all a fantastic album by a fantastic artist and no I am not your typical teenager but a middle aged woman who knows good music when she hears it and believe me this young lady is gonna be a SMASH HIT.