ARRAY(0xb5df69a8)

Profile for Mrs. T. Mcdermott > Reviews

Content by Mrs. T. Mcdermott

Mrs. T. Mcdermott "Teresa" (Scotland)

Clippasafe Universal Buggy Rain Cover
Clippasafe Universal Buggy Rain Cover
Price: 9.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 17 Oct 2010
Great raincover for the price. Keeps them warm and dry and is easy to put on with velcro on sides. Fit our Maclaren buggy well. Seems like it will last longer than the Maclaren brand one which split at the seams and cracked in several places.

Umi Toddler Nellie Sandal Camelia 370546 8 Child UK
Umi Toddler Nellie Sandal Camelia 370546 8 Child UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but sole lets them down, 16 Aug 2010
These are very cute sandals and my daughter likes them however the sole is very hard and not flexible at all. Because of this I have only saved them for special occasions where she isn't walking much and therefore haven't been using them enough. I would rather have purchased a better, more flexible fitting pair.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but too puffy, 16 Aug 2010
The price is great for this jacket, but the material is very puffy and therefore looks too large for my daughter. We ended up returning and will look for a better quality one.

Powerbar 2 No assembly Folds to just 30mm With New Design door frame protectors
Powerbar 2 No assembly Folds to just 30mm With New Design door frame protectors
Offered by RJH Product Development
Price: 24.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sturdy bar for an awesome workout!, 5 Aug 2010
This bar is excellent! It arrived in 2 days and came fully constructed. I just had to unfold it and put it up. It seems very sturdy and it seems to distribute the weight and pressure of my weight evenly like other reviewers have said, rather than putting a lot of stress on the top of the door frame only. I'm so glad I chose this make and would highly recommend it! Now it's time to work on my max reps!!

Le Toy Van Le Grand Garage
Le Toy Van Le Grand Garage
Price: 65.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not durable for a toddler!, 19 May 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Le Toy Van Le Grand Garage (Toy)
We got this garage for my son for Christmas. It looked beautiful once assembled but hasn't held up well since Christmas morning. Several of the decorative parts are only held on with small pegs and can easily be pulled off. Hence, almost all have been pulled off. The ramps do not screw on very tight and are not very durable. The lift is no longer sliding easily up and down so my boy can not operate it. He still enjoys playing with this and it is pretty but for the price it has not held up well and I would rather have bought him something else for the money.

The Duggars: 20 and Counting!: Raising One of America's Largest Families--How They Do It
by Jim Bob Duggar
Price: 10.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Inspiring Read!, 10 May 2010
The love the Duggers have for God and their kids really shows through in this book. I love all of the family stories and tidbits and the pictures of the children. I haven't been able to put this book down! I love all of the advice Michelle gives on parenting with recipes, etc. It makes me want to have a big family!

Firefly Lane
Firefly Lane
by Kristin Hannah

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Compelling Story, 19 May 2009
This review is from: Firefly Lane (Hardcover)
This story reminds us what is most important - family, friends and having love in your life. The characters are rich and meaningful. The relationships are well described and extremely interesting. I loved Kate and adored Tully.

Have your box of tissues ready though! It is moving and helped me want to contact old friends and strengthen the friendships I have. I'm definitely ready to read more from Kristin Hannah.

Will have you hooked from page one!

Mog and Bunny (Mog the Cat Books)
Mog and Bunny (Mog the Cat Books)
by Judith Kerr
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One Entertaining Cat, 2 Dec 2007
My 18 month old loves this story. The story is simple and entertaining enough for her to follow. Mog and the other character's expressions are brilliant. I have this story as part of the Big Mog Book, which is a great collection. I look forward to reading these stories over the next several years as my daughter's understanding & language blossoms.