Profile for Mrs. Jane P. Porter > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Jane P. P...

Mrs. Jane P. Porter "PlymouthGal" (Plymouth UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
My First Baby Annabell 36 cm Doll with Closing Eyes
My First Baby Annabell 36 cm Doll with Closing Eyes
Offered by JCS TOYBOX
Price: 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 6 Jun 2014
This is a birthday present for my little granddaughter and I know that she will love it. It is really cute.

Brand New. Duracell Multi Battery Charger 6-8hrs Capacity 8x AA or 8xAAA 4xC 4xD and 1x9V Batteries Ref 75044676
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK
Price: 20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 6 Jun 2014
I have had battery chargers before but never one as good as this. It is great as it takes all sizes of batteries too

Hoppy Frog
Hoppy Frog
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Game, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hoppy Frog (App)
Got this game for my granddaughter but it drives me nuts as I can't beat her score. She loves the game though and that's what matters

Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5)
Dire Blood (The Descent Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun 2014
I first got this series as a three part free series for my kindle and I couldn't put it down. I bought additional books as I had to see what happened to James and Elise and went on to read all of the books. I then found out there was another series called the Ascension Series - a follow one and I bought all of those too. I love this author and will buy all her books.

Paradise Damned (The Descent Series Book 7)
Paradise Damned (The Descent Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 Jun 2014

Defying Fate (The Descent Series Book 6)
Defying Fate (The Descent Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Jun 2014

The Bleeding Sky
The Bleeding Sky
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Bleeding Sky (Kindle Edition)
This was a good book telling the accounts of what happened during the war in the concentration camps. It was very moving and told about the struggle of survival of a couple of particular people and the effects on them

Team-building Activities for Every Group
Team-building Activities for Every Group
by Alanna Jones
Price: 9.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jun 2014
This book is quite dated but that is the beauty. Some of the exercises have been long forgotten and are not in the current books so can be revived. I have already used some and have tweaked them a little and they have been well received

Dark Realms
Dark Realms
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars sounds good, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dark Realms (Kindle Edition)
This series sounds really good. I have had a sneak preview but will wait to read the full set when I have completed another series that I am reading.

The Big Book of Motivation Games: Quick, Fun Ways to Get People Energized (Big Book Series)
by Robert Epstein
Price: 12.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 6 Jun 2014
Good book full of lots of useful exercises that can be used in a variety of situations and can be tweaked

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13