Profile for MM > Reviews

Planet Steam Board Game
Planet Steam Board Game
Offered by Infinity Games IGUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun and tactical, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Planet Steam Board Game (Toy)
Looks more complicated than it is. Once you played it once it very clear although still very very complex. Very fun and tactical. No element of luck but will probably introduce some house rules to speed up some of the slower duller moments (such as the auctioning).

Guardians Of The Galaxy [Blu-ray]
Guardians Of The Galaxy [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
One of my favourite films

Anker T310 2.4G Wireless Ultra Slim USB Mini Keyboard for Windows 8 7 XP Vista - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Dec. 2014
amazing!! cheap, simple, plug and play. Love the design, can't really ask for anything else.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, cheap. Its a cup, so does ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Simple, cheap. Its a cup, so does what it says on the tin.

The World Atlas of Coffee: From beans to brewing - coffees explored, explained and enjoyed
by James Hoffmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived next day, 16 Dec. 2014
Arrived the next day. It is a present so I can't really give much insight into the book itself.

Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
Offered by * The Game Monkey *

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 17 Mar. 2014
Game arrived quickly and well packaged. Didn't like the game itself unfortunately because I had purchased it for the co-op only to find that the co-op mode is very limited. My own fault for not researching further before the purchase and not reflective on the seller or the quality of the product.

Hama 10 x 15 cm Catania Memo Album for 200 Photos
Hama 10 x 15 cm Catania Memo Album for 200 Photos

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but still good quality, 17 Mar. 2014
For the price tag I was uncertain but it turned out to be very good and I think I will get another one soon

Body Candy Stainless Steel Chain Smiling Frog Pendant Necklace, 18"
Body Candy Stainless Steel Chain Smiling Frog Pendant Necklace, 18"
Offered by Body Candy Body Jewelry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 Mar. 2014
It was a tad expensive and took a long time to arrive but I needed it in a hurry and the local shops didnt have it in stock when I was looking. It was well made and durable

Stagg STB-1 W Gigbag for Acoustic Guitar - Black
Stagg STB-1 W Gigbag for Acoustic Guitar - Black
Offered by Manns Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, 12 Mar. 2013
Fits my guitar perfectly. I looked at various cases and sizes and wanted to make sure I had a case that was too large rather than too small since I only needed something to hold my guitar and keep the dust of it. This was cheap and does the job. I don't carry my guitar around so wouldn't know how it fairs in transit.

iGadgitz Red PU Leather Case Cover Holder for HTC Desire Bravo G7 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Had one before. It broke so got a new one, 12 Mar. 2013
It is not particularly exciting but it is cheap and does exactly what I needed it to. Which is why when my last one broke I bought the same one again.

Page: 1 | 2