Profile for Karis > Reviews

Content by Karis

Karis (Uk)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what its suppose to, 28 Jun. 2014
I'm very happy with my purchase, it works for me in a matter of minutes. Cheap, cheerful and productive. !

niceEshop(TM) Bark Terminator No Barking Advanced Bark Control Collar Anti-Bark Dog Training Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, 3 Mar. 2014
In relation to the previous review there is a button on the underneath where you can adjust what volume sets the collar off this is in the instruction manual that is sent with the item. This item worked great for me with a stubborn dog who used to bark in the morning and when ever i went out or left the room. I just want to say that dogs can be good actors/actresses to get there own way if you actually test the collar on your own hand you will realise it actually tickles both my bf and i tested these collars on ourselves they do not hurt. Yet the dog will make a scene and throw itself around like it has been beaten with a club for a couple of days or weeks depending on the personality of your dog, when they realise your not falling for there tricks they will give up. DON'T be fooled people these collars do not hurt. My dog only used to scream when he was in the garden where the neighbours could witness his scene! When it went off in the house he was silent. Dogs are a lot cleverer than people give them credit for. They no how to force you into doing what they want. Mabie if these dogs were obedient and did as they were told they wouldn't have to wear these collars in the first place. This collar was a life saver cheap and cheerful the back may have to be taped on if the dog wears this item in the garden, i found my dog would somehow get the back loose so i taped it worked fine for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2014 2:46 PM BST

50ml Cherry Boost Fragrance Oil
50ml Cherry Boost Fragrance Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars This item smells nice, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: 50ml Cherry Boost Fragrance Oil
This item has a sweet cherry cake type smell to it and i add a few drops to my home made cleaners. I use it as incense when i feel like treating myself. You only need a few drops so this stuff will last you ages.

TV AV Cable Lead Red/White/Yellow for Sega Mega Drive 1
TV AV Cable Lead Red/White/Yellow for Sega Mega Drive 1
Offered by RoughCurve

5.0 out of 5 stars This lead works wonders, 11 Sept. 2013
This item was delivered the day after i made my order which was fantastic, ive just connected it to my megadrive 1 and i now have a perfect picture on my hd flat screen. Before i had this lead i had spots/ dots all over my screen im so happy my son will be very excited when he comes home from school today. Thank you