Profile for LINDA Z > Reviews

Serpico [DVD] [1973]
Serpico [DVD] [1973]
Dvd ~ Al Pacino

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Serpico [DVD] [1973] (DVD)
I watched this many, many years ago and it's so good to be able to watch it again. Very nostalgic.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 May 2014
I read Catching Fire and was so blown away that I ordered this as soon as I had finished it

Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy)
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 May 2014
I read the Hunger Games, which I din't think that I would like, and was so blown away that I ordered this the day that I finished it

The Hunger Games [DVD]
The Hunger Games [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Amazing, 8 May 2014
This review is from: The Hunger Games [DVD] (DVD)
Having read the book I expected the worst (most books which are turned into films are not very good) but this was very accurate and Jennifer Lawrence was amazing.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD] [2013]
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Amazing, 8 May 2014
I read the book and was prepared to be disappointed (as is so often the case when a book is made into a film) but it was amazing. It totally reflected the book and Jennifer Lawrence was superb. Can't wait for the next one.

The Impossible [DVD] [2013]
The Impossible [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic, 8 May 2014
This review is from: The Impossible [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
This wasn't what I expected, some over-hyped blockbuster type thing. It was very down-to-earth and you felt the pain of the family and of their injuries.My family almost died there and for me it showed what they had described. The children actors are brilliant and deserve oscars, especially the oldest boy.

Pilates For Life [DVD]
Pilates For Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ Darcy Bussell

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Pilates For Life [DVD] (DVD)
The setting for the warm-up - a beach - is inspirational. Darcy's direction is so very precise. I had never done pilates before but I found it very straightforward.

Matching Bedrooms 2 Pack Super Bounce Back Fuller Comfort Hollowfibre Pillows
Matching Bedrooms 2 Pack Super Bounce Back Fuller Comfort Hollowfibre Pillows
Offered by House Keeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 May 2014
After years of a flat pillow it's so nice to have one that you can pull under your chin and then it does the same every night. Excellent value for money.

Bella [DVD]
Bella [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eduardo Verastegui
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some thought, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Bella [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this on the recommendation of a friend who loved it. He said that, for him, it had religious connotations. I understand why, and he is right, but on a very broad level, but for that reason it may appeal to people who want a feel-good movie because this genuinely is a feel-good movie.

Sogatel OPAL Skype webcam with mic - Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Mac (Mic not compatible with Macs)
Offered by premier-express

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 8 May 2014
Easy to set up, easy to focus (which is saying something since my eyesight is rubbish) but it's great and definitely value for money

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4