Profile for Leahpd > Reviews

simplehuman - Code B, Custom Fit Bin Liners, 30 Pack - 6 Litre
simplehuman - Code B, Custom Fit Bin Liners, 30 Pack - 6 Litre
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 July 2013
These fit my superhuman bin perfectly, no overlap on the bin. They are easy to remove and hold a fair bit. I think I would buy again even though they are expensive.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 July 2013
Stunning hair piece, it looks amazing on. I wore this recently to a wedding and it was admired by everybody.
If you are looking to make a statement this is the item for you.

Simplehuman Stainless Steel Wall Mount Bag Holder
Simplehuman Stainless Steel Wall Mount Bag Holder
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 July 2013
Excellent product. The sticky pads did not work for me so it is now screwed onto the inside of a cupboard and has stayed fantastic. Holds a lot of carrier bags, no more messy drawers.

Polyester Diamante Shower Curtain
Polyester Diamante Shower Curtain
Offered by Shine Trader
Price: 9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower curtain., 5 July 2013
This is a lovely curtain, looks wonderful in my black bathroom. It is not diamanté though. It is blobs of glitter. But that does not detract from how pretty it looks. I would recommend this.

Gorilla Sports Vinyl Hand Weights 2 x 1Kg
Gorilla Sports Vinyl Hand Weights 2 x 1Kg
Offered by Gorilla Sports UK
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good weights., 4 July 2013
Good quality weights, easy to grip with no slippage. Have lasted me for a long while and I can see them continuing to do so. i would recommend these.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Shape and Shine Hairspray 250ml
John Frieda Frizz Ease Shape and Shine Hairspray 250ml
Offered by Stephensons Online LTD
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars The only hairspray I use., 4 July 2013
My young daughters are of school age and have a lot of flyaway hairs. I have tried a few hair sprays in my quest for something suitable to use on young children and this trumps them all. It's not sticky, it brushes out, it leaves no residue, and it holds all day without a single hair escaping. It truly is wonderful.

BRITA Marella Cool Red Passion Water Filter Jug
BRITA Marella Cool Red Passion Water Filter Jug
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good., 4 July 2013
It's ok. Water does taste cleaner and much nicer but the price of the filters is extortionate and they don't last as long as you think they might. I would recommend one if you are prepared to buy the filters though.

High Quality "Black Glitter" Toilet Seat - Universal fittings
High Quality "Black Glitter" Toilet Seat - Universal fittings
Offered by SEINE SALES
Price: 26.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice seat., 4 July 2013
This seat is very pretty in person. It looks 10 times better than the picture. It was easy to fit and is comfortable to sit on. Very sturdy and solidly made. I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 4 July 2013
Good tests, gave the correct result quickly. They are very easy and simple to use. The display is clear and easy to read.

Tassimo Twinings Breakfast Tea 16 servings (Pack of 5, 80 servings in total)
Tassimo Twinings Breakfast Tea 16 servings (Pack of 5, 80 servings in total)
Price: 19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST tea, 2 July 2013
I purchased the tassimo for my husband, he loves coffee, I despise the stuff. Then I saw these, being a massive tea lover I thought that there was no way they would live upto the tasty wonderful tea bag, I thought they would be watery and downright dreadful, but I thought nothing ventured nothing gained. So I took the plunge and tested them. They are the BEST tea I have drank, strong, tasty and the perfect temperature every time. I can't get enough of them. They are a little more expensive than a packet of tea bags but they last a long time when purchased in bulk, and I do think they are worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11