ARRAY(0xb61c9a08)

CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Amazing Stars!!!! WOW!! This Book Broke Me!!, 28 Feb 2014
Its so hard to write this review, this is one of or maybe even 'the' best book i have ever read!! (And i have read a LOT of books) This story broke my heart, pieced it back together again only to then break my very soul. I have never felt the kind of emotion i felt when reading this book. It will forever stay with me, but i dont honestly know if i can ever bring myself to read it again as i dont know if i have the strength.

Anyone considering reading this book, you absaloutly MUST!!! I have read so many books that after a while it is hard to find something different, but this book will make you so angry, and sad and happy and confused.......there are just no words that will do it justice. Thankyou so much Lesley Jones, as much as this story hurt so much, i will never regret reading it and what it made me feel ❤

Underestimated
Underestimated

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is so much more than 5 stars!!!!, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Underestimated (Kindle Edition)
I devoured this book!!! Finally finished it at 3am and then was just so messed up still couldnt sleep! Such an amazing story, even if the story isnt for you no one can deny this authors talent. Im so glad i read this and is up there at the top of my favourites list. Just amazing!!!!

Enslaved By The Ocean (Criminals Of The Ocean #1)
Enslaved By The Ocean (Criminals Of The Ocean #1)
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Bella Jewel my new favourite author!!!, 9 Dec 2013
Another 5 star book. Loved all the mc sinner books, you officially got me hooked on bad boy bikers ;) and now pirates!! Hot, sexy, rugged pirates. Absalouly loved it, can't wait for the next one. I love that you don't make us wait years for a new book! Feb can't come quick enough :) xx thanks Bella

The Perfect Game
The Perfect Game
by J Sterling

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!! An emotional roller coaster from start to finish!, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Perfect Game (Paperback)
I could not put this book down. I read it in 24 hours, I got so wrapped up in the characters and their feelings. I laughed and actually cried, (which rarely happens with books I read) I wanted to scream at times too. Overall though this book is so well written you get lost, you feel all the emotions the characters are feeling. Just amazing, I can't wait to read more from this author!

The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden
The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden
Price: 6.37

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 18 July 2012
AMAZING!! A MUST BUY!! I read Beautiful Disaster first, i wanted another book like it so searched other books from the author. I found these and admit i wasnt sure if they were my kind of books from the description, but the reviews were great so took a chance and got them. I am so glad i did! The description does not do these books justice. I couldnt put them down finished the 3 in a matter of days. Jamie McGuire is such a talented writer and i just get lost in her books. If your thinking of purchasing these books but are not sure, take the chance! You wont regret it! I will read these books again and again. I hope Jamie brings out more series like this!!