Profile for chris301 > Reviews

I Was Warned
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 5.83

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: I Was Warned (Audio CD)
I had never heard of Robert Cray but whilst scanning through Amazon music listings I came across his name and when I brought up his recordings there were samples of his songs and on listening to them found they were excellent so bought several of his CDs all at great prices, these are played constantly, which highlights the need for track listings and samples to be made available.

The Essential Carole King
The Essential Carole King
Price: 22.25

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb 2012
This CD was of remarkable quality and value, I was unaware of the amount of songs that Carole King was resposible for writing and more surprised to find that they were all my favourites, although the covers usually turned out to be an improvement. Enjoyed being educated.

Her Greatest Hits (Songs Of Long Ago)
Her Greatest Hits (Songs Of Long Ago)
Price: 7.38

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb 2012
This CD was of remarkable quality and value, I was unaware of the amount of songs that Carole King was resposible for writing and more surprised tofind that they were all my favourites, although the covers usually turned out to be an improvement. Enjoyed being educated.

The Very Best of Ike and Tina Turner
The Very Best of Ike and Tina Turner
Offered by produXa UK
Price: 4.25

3.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb 2012
Good value but not the original recordings which was a little disappointing but was warned by other reviewers. Items arrived well within the delivery window and were of good quality.

Slow Dancing With the Moon
Slow Dancing With the Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 21 Oct 2011
Brilliant content on this Cd. Item was delivered well with the timeframe window and in excellent condition. I would reccommend this product.

Little Sparrow
Little Sparrow

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Little Sparrow (Audio CD)

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)

the best of dolly parton

Teenage Dream
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Teenage Dream (Audio CD)

5 Original Album Classics