Profile for billmiddleton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rustins 5L Danish Oil
Rustins 5L Danish Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Danish oil, 3 Jun 2013
I have tried other Danish oils---but find Rustins the easiest to use. It gives a good hard wearing internal finish. Outside it needs re-doing each year.

Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1
Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1
Offered by ScreamingCd

5.0 out of 5 stars Roy Orbison, 3 Jun 2013
I ordered this CD after watching the Roy Orbison tribute on TV. I don't think I have heard any of the songs---nor had I heard of the Wilbury's. But, so far, I am enjoying it.

4 x 11g FORTEFOG MIDI FUMERS BED BUGS FLEAS KILLER + 1 X BED BUG FLEA INSECT MONITOR TRAP 6 X BAIT TRAYS
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars carpet moths, 3 Jun 2013
This is easy to use---as long as you vacate the room--or house. For us it seems to have worked and, so far, no further signs of moths

Eurolites Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Eurolites Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Offered by Family Motoring & Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars light bender, 3 Jun 2013
You get what you see---which is what I wanted. No problems and quick delivery. But make sure you separate the circular bit from the "tail" before sticking it on.

Samsung 350V5C 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) - (Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

3.0 out of 5 stars the laptop, 25 Mar 2013
Windows 8 was a shock---and I am not at all happy with it. But maybe that is just me as I may be too old. The return key on the keyboard keeps popping up out of it's space and I have to push it down hard to clip it back in place.
At the moment, when I switch the computer on, I am presented with a blank black/grey screen---with a movable cursor. Our friendly IT chap came in and found a windows download---stuck. Somehow he sorted it out by pushing F8. Great---but at a cost.
My well built 6 year old Dell 6400, meanwhile, keeps going, even with a dead battery.

Colour: A Workshop For Artists and Designers
Colour: A Workshop For Artists and Designers
by David Hornung

5.0 out of 5 stars art, 25 Mar 2013
A very useful and informative book---at least for me---if you are about to take up art. It explains a lot about the use of colour

BLITZ ALL IN ONE KIT FOR MOTHS (PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS FOR AMATEUR USE)
BLITZ ALL IN ONE KIT FOR MOTHS (PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS FOR AMATEUR USE)
Offered by Sales Direct Online

4.0 out of 5 stars carpet moths, 25 Mar 2013
We discovered a "nest" of carpet moths. I have used the spray and the powder and the "smoke bomb". I hope that the powder and spray have worked and are working. The smoke bomb produced immediate results in that we found numerous kinds of dead bugs afterwards.
I am give the house another does of smoke to make sure.

2PK BESTWAY LAY-Z-SPA/SWIMMING POOL FILTER CARTRIDGES!
2PK BESTWAY LAY-Z-SPA/SWIMMING POOL FILTER CARTRIDGES!
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars getting it right, 13 Feb 2012
I bought a Bestway pool, with filter pump. The instructions give a model number for the filter cartridge--and I know how big it is. The advert on Amazon gives no indication of size. Fortunately, after a series of e-mails between myself and the seller, we established that this is filter cartridge ref.no. 58094, which is what I needed. Having established that, I ordered it and it was delivered promptly. Very good value.

Digital Indoor/ Outdoor Temperature Station LCD Displayed Thermometer
Digital Indoor/ Outdoor Temperature Station LCD Displayed Thermometer
Offered by AIBULO

5.0 out of 5 stars thermometer, 13 Dec 2011
I unpacked the thermometer, inserted the batteries,
dangled the external sensor through a gap in the window---and it worked immediately. No fuss. I have not checked accuracy but I believe, and feel, what I read is good enough.

Stanley Rb108bp Card of 5 Straight Blades 0 12 378
Stanley Rb108bp Card of 5 Straight Blades 0 12 378

3.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 20 Sep 2011
The blades are fine and they were delivered promptly. But they can not be sharpened. And I find them difficult to insert into the plane itself. Not as effective as an adjustable plane.

Page: 1 | 2