Profile for Sharon J > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Storm Women's Durney Laptop Bag
Storm Women's Durney Laptop Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Laptop Bag, 17 April 2013
This does not look like your conventional laptop bag, it is far more stylish and elegant and fits laptops up to 15.6". I chose the black option which has a gorgeous purple interior. The bag is split into two compartments a padded section for your laptop which is secured by a velcro strap to hold your laptop in place and the other compartment for your cables and folders. It also has a small mobile phone pocket and another pocket which can accommodate a smart phone and within the lining there is also a zipped pocket. Please note that there is no separate shoulder strap with this bag and the handles are not long enough to enable you to carry the bag on your shoulder.

Fuses - 15pcs, 5 X 13amp, 5 x 5amp, 5 x 3amp
Fuses - 15pcs, 5 X 13amp, 5 x 5amp, 5 x 3amp

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Fuses, 17 April 2013
What can I say except at some point or another we all need fuses and this company seemed to be the only one who offered the same amount of fuses in a variety of different amps. They arrived loose in a jiffy bag, but for the price you can't go wrong.

TheBlingZ Black Zebra Rhinestone Crystal Diamond Diamante Bling Bling Phone Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 + Buy Now !!FREE Screen Protector
Offered by TheBlingZ.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zebra Bling cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace, 8 Jan. 2013
I was disappointed when I received this cover, it looked so vibrant in the photos, but in real life it is dull, poor quality and not worth the money.

Book wallet PU leather case cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 + Free Screen Protector and Cloth - Red
Offered by 32ndShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Flip Case, 8 Jan. 2013
This flip case opens like a book is supplied with a screen protector, cloth and stylus pen. I personally find it easier to use than my previous pocket case and I can now at last hear my phone ringing and am able to answer a call in time.

The plastic holder which encompasses my phone was damaged slightly on arrival due to the poor packaging (arrived in a standard A5 envelope), but I have been using this case for the last few months and have had no other issues with it.

Kipling Unisex Adult Card Small Shoulder Bag Warm Grey K15040828
Kipling Unisex Adult Card Small Shoulder Bag Warm Grey K15040828

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Credit Card Holder!, 8 Jan. 2013
Amazon has the wrong title and description for this product it is most definitely a credit card holder and not a shoulder bag! The holder itself is made out of nylon with inserts for 20 cards. Cards can be removed and inserted quite easily and do not get stuck within the inserts as with some other credit card holders.

I chose the warm grey option, but please bear in mind that the colour advertised in the photo does not reflect the actual colour of the holder. My holder is definitely taupe in colour.

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 PREMIUM PU LEATHER POCKET CASE / COVER / POUCH BLACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not practical!, 6 Nov. 2012
This case keeps your phone protected, but I find it difficult to hear my phone ringing in my bag when using this case. I also find that it is quite awkward trying to extract the phone from the case and trying to get to a call in time and for some reason every time I try to insert the phone back into the case the pull out tab always seems to get stuck. I am going to replace this with a flip case which I guess will be much easier to use.

Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers Set of Two, Multicoloured
Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers Set of Two, Multicoloured
Offered by Colanders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget!, 15 Aug. 2012
I have to admit when I came across these bottle stoppers I was sceptical, but how wrong I was, these are a great little gadget. They provide an effective air tight seal on both wine and lager bottles and are simple to use. If you have no more room in the fridge door compartment you can now lay bottles sideways on the fridge shelf without worrying about them leaking everywhere.

Duralex 13cl Picardie Tumbler Drinking Glasses Pack of 6
Duralex 13cl Picardie Tumbler Drinking Glasses Pack of 6
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Small glass tumblers!, 15 Aug. 2012
I had been looking for a while for some small glass tumblers which would be just the right size for my morning glass of fruit juice and these fit the bill just perfectly. They are approximately the same size of tumblers you would find in the majority of hotels and guest houses to accompany your morning breakfast. They are very classic in design and are also fridge, dishwasher and microwave safe - bonus! I will definitely be purchasing more tumblers in different sizes from this range.

Kitchen Craft Master Class Cast Heavy Duty 7cm Pizza Cutter
Kitchen Craft Master Class Cast Heavy Duty 7cm Pizza Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pizza cutter!, 7 Aug. 2012
Thursday is pizza night in my household and when the wheel on my old pizza cutter broke, I knew that this time I wanted something much sturdier to use.

This pizza cutter does the job perfectly and the wheel glides through our home made deep pan pizza with ease. The wheel is much larger than on your average pizza cutter and its ergonomically designed handle sits comfortably in my hand. My mum who works in the catering industry agreed that this is one of the best pizza cutters she has used.

Danielle Insulated Lunch Tote Bag New York Design
Danielle Insulated Lunch Tote Bag New York Design

4.0 out of 5 stars A very nice New York tote bag!, 6 Aug. 2012
The tote bag is stylish compared to other lunch totes that are around and has a picture of the city on both the back and front with the name of the city emblazoned on one of the sides. The bag is made out of PVC so can easily be wiped down and is also insulated and is fastened with both a zip and two magnetic closures.

The downside for me is that my 50cl (500ml) bottle of water is too tall to stand upright in the bag, so I am unable to zip up the bag fully, which is OK in fine weather, but in bad weather this is not practical, as even with the magnetic closures this leaves a small gap where rain could get in, so I have to lay my bottle of water horizontally at the bottom of the bag.

A number of people have commented on my tote bag, so be prepared it's definitely a conversation starter!

Page: 1 | 2