Profile for K. T. Cherry > Reviews

Eva Solo Aluminium Angled Knife Stand / Block
Offered by COOKING IS FUN - UK VAT-registered
Price: 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 12 Oct 2010
I've had this knife block for quite some time now and it looks as good today as the day I bought it. Literally. I don't think there's a mark on it. The rubber insert is easily washable, so it's practical as well as good looking.

The Puppet Company - Large Birds - Scarlet Macaw Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Large Birds - Scarlet Macaw Hand Puppet
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Puppet Company does it again, 12 Oct 2010
I think I should start a fan club for The Puppet Company. All the puppets I've had from them have been beautiful quality, cute and fun. In addition, I think they're great value for money, as I'd have happily paid more for them. Great stuff.

De'Longhi DCH1030 Ceramic Heater, 1.8kW
De'Longhi DCH1030 Ceramic Heater, 1.8kW
Offered by Shockbuy srl
Price: 39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A tardis of a heater!, 12 Oct 2010
This heater is smaller than I imagined it would be, which would have been a disappointment, had its power matched its diminutive stature. However, surprisingly, it's deceptively powerful and quickly takes the chill off my rather large studio. Ideal!

Draper 71395 450 mm Industrial Fan
Draper 71395 450 mm Industrial Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 12 Oct 2010
I'm a photographer and wanted a fan for the studio that was strong enough to blow my models' hair about. Didn't want a one on a long stand, though, as I thought it might get knocked over. This is ideal. The air stream from it is really strong on the highest setting, yet it seems really sturdy on its low level stand. It's not that noisy. I mean, you can hear it, but you don't have to shout over it or anything. And it looks great. All in all, a winner, I think.

The Puppet Company Puppet Buddies Medium Girl Hand Puppet with Light Skin Tone
The Puppet Company Puppet Buddies Medium Girl Hand Puppet with Light Skin Tone

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong, 12 Oct 2010
Another excellent product from the Puppet Company. I'm not on commission with them or anything, they just make really good stuff at really fair prices.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Brown Mouse
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Brown Mouse
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality all the way, 12 Oct 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have several puppets from the puppet company. None have been disappointing in any way whatsoever. In fact, I think they're excellent quality and are very good value for the price.

The Fantastic Star Night Light Projector - Cast a Cosmic Projection & Coloured Light Sequences around your room
Offered by Bingo-UK
Price: 2.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly, truly awful, 12 Oct 2010
Well, this arrived in pieces, maybe due to inadequate packaging, but more likely due to the fact that it's really fragile, poorly made, from low quality materials. The box says that the projection can be viwed against surfaces 8 metres away. It doesn't even reach to the ceiling, which is more like 3 metres away. It's much smaller than I imagined, and disappointing in just about every way. Just junk, really, not even good enough to put in a car boot sale. The seller has no returns policy on amazon and so far has not responded to my e-mails. If I could have given zero stars, I would have.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2011 7:34 PM GMT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect this case to last, 12 Oct 2010
It's a shame, really. I've had this case for a few months now and the zip is starting to come apart on the corner. It looks really cool, but I can't say that this product has had a lot of wear. Pretty poor performance, really.

The Puppet Company - Hide Away Puppets - Bear in a Honey Pot with Buzzy Bee Hand Puppet
Offered by Otherland
Price: 13.84

5.0 out of 5 stars More good stuff from The Puppet Company, 12 Oct 2010
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars
One of a selection of puppets that I've bought from the puppet company. Really nice quality. It took me a while to discover the little bee finger puppet - by which time he was looking a little bit worse for wear, but to be fair, I think that was probably my fault! Cute toy, beautiful quality. You might need quite small hands for these, though.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Walking Gingerbread Man
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Walking Gingerbread Man
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Puppet Company really know what they're doing., 12 Oct 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a quality puppet made from soft plush faux fur. I've bought a selection of puppets from The Puppet Company and it's really nice to come across a manufacturer that manage to attain a consistently high quality. Excellent value for money.

Page: 1 | 2