Profile for Henrik Andersen > Reviews

Henrik Andersen

Straight Out Of Hell
Straight Out Of Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Straight Out Of Hell (Audio CD)
This album is wonderfully complete; it covers so many different aspects of musical emotions and colours and I strongly recommend it.
I have followed Helloween since the first Keeper album in 1987. At that time, Helloween made some really strong albums, including Keeper II. Where Helloween in the years after Hansen's departure in 1989 spent some years finding a new platform with some experimental - and in my view not so successful - albums, like Pink Bubbles go Ape and Chameleon, Helloween eventually found a solid musical basis. I have in particular enjoyed the newer albums Keeper III, Gambling with the Devil, and 7 Sinners, but with Straight out of Hell Helloween reaches new heights!

Mystery Investigations With Olly Steeds [DVD]
Mystery Investigations With Olly Steeds [DVD]
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting investigations, 11 Jun 2013
Olly Steeds investigations bring us to different parts of the world. Ranging from biblical mysteries to the search for El Dorado, Olly Steeds brings us insight in different theories about lost places and wonders.
I find it very interesting and I have fully enjoyed every second of the DVDs. I hope that Olly Steeds at one point will look into further mysteries and wonders.