ARRAY(0xaa493ea0)

Essie As Gold As It Gets
Offered by ADKNAILS
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful for a subtle shimmer, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Essie As Gold As It Gets (Misc.)
Pic love this nail polish. I'm not into these glitter polishes with huge chunks of glitter that feel all scratchy (I pick them off within hours!) but the gold in this is so super fine you don't feel it and the effect is super pretty, yet subtle. Live it.

The Crown on Your Head
The Crown on Your Head
by Nancy Tillman
Price: 10.22

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it so much I got it tattooed on me!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Crown on Your Head (Hardcover)
I love this book so much and read it to my daughter all the time. I am a huge Nancy Tillman fan and have all of her books but this is my favourite. I even recently got a crown on your head tattoo in tribute to my daughter. Now that's love! Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

Essie Nail Polish - A Cut Above 15ml
Essie Nail Polish - A Cut Above 15ml
Offered by ADKNAILS
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning effect with several coats, 10 Feb 2014
I picked up this polish a few months back and have had constant comments about it ever since. It looks amazing with several coats as it's packed with glitter so it becomes a solid shiny metallic coating. I love it on my toes too for nights out if the summer. Perfect for a girly girl or just a mummy that wants a bit of sparkle (like me!)

MAM Style Soothers for 0 Months + with Sterilisable Travel Case (Pink)
MAM Style Soothers for 0 Months + with Sterilisable Travel Case (Pink)
Offered by The Baby and Toy Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dummy's out there, 20 Oct 2013
We tried so many dummy's but mam ones are by far the best. Love the sterilising pod too and this design is super cute

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Price: 76.45

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 20 Oct 2013
Fantastic item that my daughter loves and such a fantastic price of 51.33!! I was so pleased with this purchase and highly recommend

Lloytron AAA 550mAh NIMH AccuDigital Battery (Pack of 4)
Lloytron AAA 550mAh NIMH AccuDigital Battery (Pack of 4)
Offered by Ukdapper
Price: 2.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price but don't last, 20 Oct 2013
These batteries are such good value but be warned, thy don't last long at all. I got them for our baby monitor unit but after about five weeks they no longer charge more than 25%

Diono Travel Bag Protection for Car Seats (Black)
Diono Travel Bag Protection for Car Seats (Black)
Price: 18.53

2.0 out of 5 stars This bag ripped! Could have been airlines fault though I guess., 20 Oct 2013
We brought this for our holiday to Florida. It was fine in the way out but on the way home it ended up with a 29cm ripp in it and our car seat was damaged as a result. British airways are paying for a new seat but I think this bag I NOT as heavy duty as it claims to be. Be warned!

Coney Large Tank Lighter With Flame Lock Windproof Lighter Electronic Refillable Jet Gas Turbo, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Novelty, Blowtorch Lighter

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 8 May 2013
I was so so fed up with buying expensive, so called wind proof lighters to light candles each week at the cemetery. Finally I found one and at a bargain price too! Recommended. Only annoying thing was no option to pick colour and I ended up with an orange one. Not really bothered though.

Gospel Audio Book
Gospel Audio Book

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT what it claims!, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Gospel Audio Book (Audio CD)
This is NOT the gospel on cd as stated in the amazon description but a hip hop cd! My mother in law was not impressed! It was wanted as she is not well so unble to attend church.
Do not buy this. Be warned.
I also tried to contact amazon about it but it was near impossible. Terrible, terrible service.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E. L. James
Price: 3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars As boring as... Well, Grey., 12 July 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
I read this as I wanted to see what all my friends on Facebook were banging on about. I now regret that decision as I will sadly never get those hours of my life back. Or the fiver I spent on this tripe. Or the brain cells I fear it killed off.
Just how many times can one person call someone 'baby' in one book, how many orgasms can a virgin have and how many times do we have to read about how incredibly incredibly good looking this man is?!
If I ever met anyone like Christian Grey in real life I would tell him what a complete pr**k he is and then tell him to jog on.
My conclusion? All the women reading and loving this book have Daddy issues. CG talks to Ana like a child. I think there are so many broken homes and absent fathers nowadays that people are confusing their craving for a bit of authority with something they get off on.
Oh dear.
I lasted until page 148 but could take no more torture. Of me I mean, not bloody Ana.