Profile for Gary Dean > Reviews

Gildan Ultra CottonTM Adult long sleeve t-shirt L Ash
Gildan Ultra CottonTM Adult long sleeve t-shirt L Ash
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2015
Excellent value for the price.

Andrew Duncan's Favourite London Walks: 50 Classic Routes Exploring London's Heritage
by Andrew Duncan

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 1 Oct. 2015
Excellent book It has given me several ideas for days out in London one of which I am embarking on today. The condition of the book is excellent, I suspect seldom used by its previous owner. I would have been prepared to pay twice as much + p&p

Observer's Book of Wild Flowers (Observer's Pocket)
Observer's Book of Wild Flowers (Observer's Pocket)
by W.J. Stokoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 31 July 2015
The book is missing a dust jacket, but for me that is not a problem. Otherwise it is in remarkably good condition. I would say it had rarely been used or used with great care; not at all what I had expected for the price or its age. I am delighted with my purchase.

Satmap Bike Bracket
Satmap Bike Bracket

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the instructions!!!, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Satmap Bike Bracket (Sports)
When fitted properly it make an excellent mount but read the instructions very carefully and follow them to the letter or can find yourself getting very frustrated.

Bradshaw's Handbook to London
Bradshaw's Handbook to London
by George Bradshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't visit London without it., 13 Dec. 2014
It won't help you find your way around today so stick to your A2Z, but It's in my bag whenever I go to London. Full of concise but fascinating facts and trivia e.g. where was this and why was that. If you are interested in exploring London and its 19th century history, this is a must buy. The best of it is that it has been printed and bound exactly like the original so has that wonderful tactile feel to it.

7ft Bamboo Canes 14-16mm "EXTRA THICK" - Pack of 50 (a1507)
7ft Bamboo Canes 14-16mm "EXTRA THICK" - Pack of 50 (a1507)
Offered by UHD WHOLESALE

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly...., 17 Sept. 2014
and undamaged. That's all I can say for them. Not of the very best quality so I won't be buying any more.

Park Tool CM5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - Blue
Park Tool CM5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - Blue
Offered by WoollyHatShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I have got a really a clean chain., 17 Sept. 2014
It does the job well and with almost no mess. Has cut chain cleaning time by at least a half and with a little more practice I would expect that time to be cut by even more, with even less mess. Well worth the price.

Park Tool Gearclean Brush
Park Tool Gearclean Brush
Offered by Summit to Sea - Anglesey

4.0 out of 5 stars Rather expensive..., 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Gear Cleaner Brush (Sports)
...for what it is, but it does the job.

Casio Gents Watch G-Shock GA-100A-9AER
Casio Gents Watch G-Shock GA-100A-9AER

5.0 out of 5 stars Black is Black but Yellow is an Expression!, 3 Sept. 2014
This is not a discreet watch. Everyone will notice that you have a BIG Yellow Watch. If that is what you want, you've got it with this baby. You also have an excellent time keeper, alarm clock stop watch and world clock and probably a few other things that I haven't discovered yet. For the price I don't think you will find better. My last G-shock is still going strong after nearly 10 years on the same battery. I consigned it to the drawer only because I wanted something a little less sombre than black.

Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a serious bit of kit., 3 May 2014
I would have to rate this as a heavy duty "Professional", not as a "Home" mechanic, stand. But I am not complaining. I am delighted with it; especially at the price I paid. It was described as "used" but unless the boxed kit was used to prop open a door then that description has me baffled. There is not a mark on it.

Then to use it, OMG what a delight. It holds the bike solid as a rock, well off the ground, and with more than adequate clearance to spin the pedals and the wheels and get at every part of the bike.

If you need a stand, then if necessary, sell the wife and the kids to get the money together to buy this one. You won't regret it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7