Profile for Joy > Reviews

Joy

The Very Best Of
The Very Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 12 April 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
Great to have all the songs I so love in one cd. I have been a fan for many years and this did not disappoint.

Blanc
Blanc

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy., 12 April 2014
This review is from: Blanc (Audio CD)
Beautiful, beautiful. Buy it and enjoy I am so pleased I came across such talent the adaptations of the contemporary pieces are wonderful. Most definitely music to chill too.

Girls rule, as it should be: The art of dominating your partner
Girls rule, as it should be: The art of dominating your partner
by Cerinto

1.0 out of 5 stars The star is only for cover quality., 12 April 2014
This book had a glossy professional cover that concealed what looked like chapters typed before the invention of anything electronic and despite my interest in the subject there were scenarios that I would not personally consider. A little more in-site into the mind of truly disturbed person than a book in the art of sexual domination.

Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction: A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams
by D. D. Watkins

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want it; buy this book, 9 Jan. 2011
I was so inspired by the concept this book introduced to me I now live my life by it. And although I'm a novice the results are at times amazing. I also particularly recommend 'Rhonda Byrne' author of 'The Secret'. Believe!!

Koyasan: Reiki Sound Healing
Koyasan: Reiki Sound Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the cover., 9 Jan. 2011
A magical work of relaxing beautiful music.I not only play it to compliment therapy sessions I listen to it as background when I'm getting through my daily life. The more you listen the deeper it touches your soul.