Profile for Cyris Figgis > Reviews

Content by Cyris Figgis

Cyris Figgis

How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide to Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written
by Sterling Archer
Price: 6.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 23 April 2013
Great fun, I literally - or is that figuratively - laughed aloud whilst reading this book. A fun accompaniment to the TV show.

Life's Little Instruction Book
Life's Little Instruction Book
by Jackson H. Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 23 April 2013
An enjoyable read that was recommended by a friend. Some of the Americanisms needed mental translation into English (buying gas instead of fuel/petrol) but that shouldn't detract from the lighthearted message(s).

Clif Bar Oatmeal Raisin Walnut (Box of 12)
Clif Bar Oatmeal Raisin Walnut (Box of 12)
Offered by Harris Active Sports
Price: 17.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 April 2013
Perhaps not as sweet/nice as some of the other (sweeter) flavours but enjoyable nonetheless. It's nicer to munch on something substantial instead of gels all the time. I recommend checking that the wrappers on all the bars are not compromised as some boxes bought in differing flavours had one or 2 bars that weren't sealed properly and had to be thrown away.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Some bars were not sealed properly and had to be thrown away., 23 April 2013
The bars are ok but the value of buying in bulk is lost when several of the individual wrappers were compromised. I had no way of knowing how long the bars had laid open so had to throw them away. I didn't notice the damaged wrappers until I was halfway down the box; I wish I had complained at the time but will demand replacements in the future. I recommend checking all the bars immediately when the box arrives.

This flavour is tasty enough - it's nicer to munch on something substantial instead of gels all the time.

Clif Bar, Crunchy Peanut Butter, 12 Energy Bars, 28.8 oz (816 g)
Clif Bar, Crunchy Peanut Butter, 12 Energy Bars, 28.8 oz (816 g)
Offered by Carewell Supplements
Price: 17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Some bars were not sealed so were thrown away., 23 April 2013