Profile for Becky > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Cleopatra
Cleopatra

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 28 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Cleopatra (Audio CD)
I love this album, it is just beautiful. I wasn't much of a fan before but after this album I definitely want to hear more. My favourite tracks at the moment are Angela, Ophelia and In the Light but I don't think there is a bad track on the album anyway.

We're Not Lost
We're Not Lost

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 2 Feb. 2016
This review is from: We're Not Lost (MP3 Download)
Gorgeous vibrant harmonies and music.

caseable Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite Case, Dream it
caseable Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite Case, Dream it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Kindle Case, 2 Feb. 2016
Lovely case for my kindle with a nice message and a gorgeous picture. Keeps my kindle safe and I can just about squeeze the charging cable into the case pocket so all in all perfect for what I wanted.

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars A book lover's dream, 2 Feb. 2016
I love reading paper books and was reluctant to buy a electronic reader because of this, however I have found this such a convenience to take away or on trips out as you can carry all your books with you and it will not take up half your suitcase or bag as it would normally! Therefore I still read my much loved paper books but supplement them with the kindle.

The reader itself is brilliant with a very intuitive system meaning that turning pages doesn't become a chore or interrupt reading pleasure. The backlight feature is also really useful to have, even if you have it on minimal or no light most of the time like I do and just use the backlight when you need it. The huge battery life is really good and makes taking it away on trips a dream.

All in all I am really enjoying my new kindle and look forward to hours more of reading heaven!

Songs About Jane
Songs About Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 15 May 2015
This review is from: Songs About Jane (MP3 Download)
I love this album, it reminds me of when I was a teenager and used to listen to it on repeat!

Lily & Madeleine (Acoustic Sessions)
Lily & Madeleine (Acoustic Sessions)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Harmonies, 11 Sept. 2014
A lovely collection of songs sung beautifully. The album just makes you feel refreshed as soon as it starts and is the perfect companion to work or study to. Favourite songs at the moment are: Devil we Know, Goodbye to Anyone and I've got Freedom.

Wild and Tame Needlefelt Animals: 24 Adorable Animals to Needlefelt With Wool
Wild and Tame Needlefelt Animals: 24 Adorable Animals to Needlefelt With Wool
by Saori Yamazaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Really Cute!, 10 Sept. 2014
This is a gorgeous book, the animals are so well thought out and really cute, I can't wait to get felting. There are also loads of projects to choose from and you can therefore really get into it and practise on easier projects before moving onto harder ones.

The projects I really want to try at the moment are the elephant, the lion and the donkey but there are so many to choose from I am definitely spoilt for choice!

Revival (Deluxe)
Revival (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Revival (Deluxe) (MP3 Download)
Vibrant beautifully played music that makes you want to dance every time. Bellowhead are also amazing live and whenever they play at my local folk festival in Shrewsbury they always raise the roof and get some of the loudest cheers.

Constellations
Constellations

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous music as usual, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Constellations (MP3 Download)
This CD just gets better with listening, I loved their album the Bear's Revenge and this album is just as brilliant. I have just seen them live and it really is an opportunity not to be missed, they are fantastic. Their virtuosity on the instruments as well as gorgeous vocal harmonies just make them a completely unique musical extravaganza on CD and live.

The Seas Are Deep
The Seas Are Deep

5.0 out of 5 stars I could listen all day to this album, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Seas Are Deep (MP3 Download)
Another amazing album from Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker, I downloaded one of their other albums first (Fire and Fortune) and really liked it so immediately downloaded this one as well. I can't tell which album I prefer as they are both gorgeous to listen to. With the singing and the music being so complementary to each other, I could listen all day. Favourite tracks at the moment are: Silver Dagger, Lily of the West, Hares on the Mountain, Rain and Snow and Reynardine.

Page: 1 | 2