Profile for damian rees > Reviews

Content by damian rees

damian rees

Plug & Play Colour Changing Mood Lighting Kit + REMOTE + 12V ADAPTER (1 Meters X 4)
Offered by Dabhees

5.0 out of 5 stars Night time rewind, 18 Sept. 2013
These lights have been absolutely amazing, I have attached them to the underside of the bed so in the evening when I am relaxing I have the calming effects of the lights slowly fading through all the colours.
With Halloween coming up aswell I will be using them to heighten the party atmosphere with all the different setting I am spoilt for choice but being halloen it's gonna have to be the deep red.
The brightness of the LEDs are outstanding and they perform so much better than I could have imagined, I would suggest these lights to any one for almost any occasion they really add a lot of character to any situation and it also generates a lot of buzz when people walk in and see them for the first time.
To finish off I love these lights they were a fantastic buy and money well spent.

LeapFrog ABC Spinamals
LeapFrog ABC Spinamals

5.0 out of 5 stars spintastastic, 8 April 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog ABC Spinamals (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter and she has not stopped playing with it very good item for any parent who likes a little time to them selfs lol

Brainstorm Toys Space Torch and Projector
Brainstorm Toys Space Torch and Projector

5.0 out of 5 stars spacial views, 8 April 2013
this was excellent I bought it for my son for his birthday and he has loved every moment he has had playing with this item.

3 in 1: wide angle lenses + macro + fisheye kit photo for iPhone 4S 4G 3GS 5 5S 5C 6 6 Plus Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 S4 S5 I9300 i9500 I9220 I9600 Note2 Note3 N7100 N9000 HTC Nokia (Silver)
Offered by XCSOURCE

4.0 out of 5 stars fishy lens, 8 April 2013
these are excellent for the price so all is good.
maybe a few extra sticky attachments bits as it would make sense to have more for the future.

Tech Touch Gloves (Black) With Silver Coated Nylon Fibre Tips for Apple iPhone 6 / 5 / 4, Samsung Galaxy S5 / Alpha / Note 4, Sony Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact, Nokia Lumia 635 / 630 / 735 / 830 and all Other Smartphones / Tablet
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars warming tech, 8 April 2013
These gloves are ideal I could not be happier with this product, a must buy for all touch screen users