ARRAY(0xb59c20c0)

Profile for mrs samantha hambley > Reviews

Content by mrs samantha h...

mrs samantha hambley

Wild: A Journey from Lost to Found (Oprah's Book Club 2.0)
Wild: A Journey from Lost to Found (Oprah's Book Club 2.0)
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 15 April 2014
I picked this one as I have an interest in long distance trail hiking (an ambition of mine one day.....)
The book is very well written,and as readers you get a real sense of what drove Cheryl to make the journey, and the impact it had on her. Recommended

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret
Price: 3.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 4 Jan 2014
I'd seen this for sale, and so when my son thoughtfully (!) bought me a Kindle voucher for Christmas, decided to try it. I was engrossed in the story from the beginning, and finished it off in a couple of days. Won't say much about the story, others have done so, but would thoroughly recommend this. The characters came across as real - so good, READ IT!

Zoggs Junior Snorkel Mask Set
Zoggs Junior Snorkel Mask Set
Price: 7.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit, 6 Dec 2013
Present for my nephew, and I've been told that it was his favourite pressie!
Obviously not professional, but good quality and great to introduce kids to the 'underwater world' and freedom!

Invicta Men's Speedway Chronograph 9223 Silver Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Black Dial
Offered by JSC PRODUCTS
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 6 Dec 2013
I bought this as a gift for my son - knowing very little about men's watches, I sought my brother's advice and he suggested to give thought to the weight of the watch, and dials on the face......this seemed to fit the bill, and was at a very reasonable price.
Always a bit nervous until you actually receive and see the item, however it arrived really quickly and I was delighted with the quality.
My son is pleased, and he'll use it.
Would recommend this watch.