Profile for Bernicia > Reviews

Angel Tarot Cards
Angel Tarot Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Cards, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Angel Tarot Cards (Cards)
I found these really good, as tarot cards. I felt the their energies gave a different aspect to tarot reading. The cards are so vibrant with amazing colours and illustrations are so colourful. Each time you look at the card you seem to see something different that you never saw before. These are the only cards where I can give myself and not get confused on what the cards are trying to tell me.

Lovers Oracle (Oracle Card Series)
Lovers Oracle (Oracle Card Series)
by Toni Carmine Solamo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cards, 29 Dec 2012
Found these cards really useful at the end of a reading, as the always confirm what was said during a reading. They seem to resonate well with people and the words of the cards lets them know they are being heard.

Gateway Oracle Cards
Gateway Oracle Cards
by Denise Linn

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Cards, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Gateway Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards give me clear guidance on where my my true path lies. I found them very usefull and helpfull on my spiritual journery.

Little Reminders (R) Love and Relationships: 36 Oracle Cards to Guide You on Your Path
by Amy Zerner

5.0 out of 5 stars Accuate Readings, 29 Dec 2012
When reviewing which cards to purchased , I felt so drawn to these particular set. On receiving them I was not disappointed. The cards meaning are so clear and to the point, it left you feeling quite clear on what if any the things that you needed to work on about yourself. I would recommend these cards to use for a love reading as the cards are very informative.

Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Wing French Wire Dangle Earrings
Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Wing French Wire Dangle Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 2 Nov 2012
These earring are quite a hit. I have received loads of comments in the short time I have had them. They just catch the light just right as they twinkle, I just love them.

Universal Wisdom Oracle (Oracle Card Series)
Universal Wisdom Oracle (Oracle Card Series)
by Toni Carmine Solarno

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 2 Nov 2012
Found these cards really up lifting as they also reflected what I need to do or move on in my life. They also gave a deeper meaning in looking at life from all aspects. These oracle cards does what it says on the box, who could not be moved from their messages to enable anyone to move forward in life.

The Help [DVD]
The Help [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emma Stone
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Movie, 17 April 2012
This review is from: The Help [DVD] (DVD)
I found this movie really interesting, in terms of how others were treated in the time for black hired home help. The actors really portrayed the story in terms of the treatment and how these women really felt about their rolls in domestic service.This film did move me with all the emotions that went with it on this incredible journey.
Well done to all who were involved in this project as they kept to the essence of the book.