Profile for imsy > Reviews

imsy

Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant game, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)
I played temple run when that 1st came out so when I saw the 2nd edition I had to download it. Theme run 2s graphics are amazing, it's also a lot more challenging than the 1st one. I have hours of fun playing this game. I hve recommended it to all my family and friends.

Acheri Demon Haunting: The True Story of Paranormal Case 263
Acheri Demon Haunting: The True Story of Paranormal Case 263

5.0 out of 5 stars Exhilarating, 28 July 2014
If you believe in the paranormal and demons this is a book for you to read. It grips you right from the start. I thoroughly enjoyed the book And would and will recommend it to my paranormal and psychic friends.

A most haunted house
A most haunted house

5.0 out of 5 stars A book u can't put down, 21 May 2014
This book is set out very well. It's,a brilliant book especially if u believe in the afterlife or entity. I would recommend anyone who is interested in the paranormal to read this book.
The poor people that were involved in this story, my heart goes out to them. I have experienced the dark side of the paranormal, not to the extent of this couple but what I have experienced was not nice.
I was so absorbed by the story that I read the book in a few hours I just couldn't put it down.

Near-Death Experiences of Children Who Say Heaven is For Real (Near-Death Experiences: Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming, 13 April 2014
Very heart warming and up limiting. Could have just kept reading and reading. It's a shame there wasn't anymore stories to read. But at the same time was a lovely read

Evil: A True Story
Evil: A True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Bone chilling, 12 April 2014
If you believe in the paranormal then this is a book to read. Even if you don't read it then if you still don't believe look up the news reports on line. Always think hard before you think about messing with the occult. I'm a spiritualist and not even I would consider using or dealing with the occult.

Momma, Don't Hit Me! (Shannon's NH Diaries Book 1)
Momma, Don't Hit Me! (Shannon's NH Diaries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart breaking, 12 April 2014
It's a very sad world when people are able to get away with abusing children for so long. The authorities always stress if you think a child is being abused in anyway to report it, but when you read this story you can understand why people don't always report suspected abuse. This why so many poor children suffer and in the worst cases die from the abuse caused. Please please call someone if you think a child is in danger. You might be wrong and hopefully you will be. But if not you could save a child's life.
Shannon the way you have wrote this story is an inspiration. Very well set out and documented.

The Girl Nobody Wants: A Shocking True Story of Child Abuse in Ireland
The Girl Nobody Wants: A Shocking True Story of Child Abuse in Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart wrenching, 9 Jan 2014
What a strong woman, let down by so many people who should have been protecting her. I was abused as a child but nothing to the degree that this lady went through. I struggle everyday but reading her story makes me stronger.

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

3.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
Very addictive can't put it down once u start playing. It's hard when u first start but soon get used to it