Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Accurist Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Rose Gold Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet LB1545
Offered by H S Johnson
Price: 32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Dec 2013
Brilliant and stylish looking watch. 100 metres waterproof and comes with a three year warranty. They will even make this shorter for you if you send it off. Looks expensive because of the mother of pearl face and the crystal surround. You won't regret buying it.

2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper - 45kg
2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper - 45kg
Offered by Memory Foam Warehouse
Price: 37.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant company, Excellent service and outstanding item!, 25 Sep 2013
I'm not normally one for writing reviews, but this item has changed my life! The topper is soft yet sturdy. It cushions every part of your body that it touches and provides a wonderful nights sleep. I researched quite a few toppers prior to buying, but went for one of the cheapest as it had the best reviews. I must say that I was not disappointed. There is no need to spend unnecessary money on a more expensive topper. I will now be getting one for all the beds in my house. This item should come with a warning - may cause drowsiness and the inability to get out of bed in a morning! Service from this company was also excellent - my item arrived 5 days earlier than the EDD. Shame about the delivery costs though!