Profile for Lynny Leto > Reviews

Lynny Leto

Madness - London Logo Scarf
Madness - London Logo Scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab scarf, 4 Jun. 2013
My husband loved this as he loves madness but the badge is discreet. Great gift. I would recommend this item

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant phone cover, 4 Jun. 2013
My daughter loved this. She's a big wonderland fan and this was one of her 18 presents for her 18th lol

Souvenir: The Singles 2004-2012
Souvenir: The Singles 2004-2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun. 2013
We saw them support GreenDay on Saturday in London and they rocked the stadium. I'm treating my husband for Father's Day as he's always liked them. Nice to have all the singles in it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2013 4:05 PM BST

This Is War: Special Edition (CD+DVD)
This Is War: Special Edition (CD+DVD)
Offered by roundMediaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is War, 19 Jun. 2011
This is War has to be the best album I own....Very deep and just brilliant lyrics throughout. I have to keep this album in the car and goodness knows what other drivers think but I have to sing along with Jared! lol The dvd is also excellent with interviews and the making of Kings and Queens The Ride is brilliant!. Hard to think they've only made three albums and are loved the world over. I'm now starting to collect Jared's films too. What a talented, gorgeous man he is....He thinks Hurricane won best single because of the video that was censored, sorry Jared, but it's that husky voice of yours drawing us in that did it! "Do you really want me?" YES!!!