ARRAY(0xa80f57e0)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Diva Professional Styling Veloce 3800 Purple Rubberised Hairdryer
Diva Professional Styling Veloce 3800 Purple Rubberised Hairdryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hairdryer, 7 Dec 2013
My sister is a hairdresser and uses this brand of hairdryer, so I thought i'd try it out.

I know know why professionals use the Diva brand. The settings are great and the cable is long, which is very useful!!!

Kipling Messenger Bag, ALVAR, blue  Blau (True Blue), K13335511
Kipling Messenger Bag, ALVAR, blue Blau (True Blue), K13335511

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 7 Dec 2013
I love this bag!

It is just the right size, not too big and not too small.

It is amazing what you can actually fit into this bag...the colour on the picture is a great likeness to the actual bag.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So Glad This Product is Available, 7 Dec 2013
I love this!

When I upgraded to the iPhone 5, the last thing I though of was the fact I would not be able to use my current docking stations!

I am so glad I found this adapter as I now do not need to replace my docking stations. Some products like this have warning messages that they are not supported by Apple but this is not this case with this adapter.

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Iphone 5 / 5S / 5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Dec 2013
These are of a very high quality - These will be the screen protectors I will use from now on!

Zonewire® NEW DELUXE STYLISH PURPLE CHROME SERIES IPHONE 5 5S & MIRRORED SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Smartphonez UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, 7 Dec 2013
This case is lovely although i don't like the mirrored screen protector.

Unfortunately, when I have this case on my phone i can't get a signal so am unable to have any use for it?

Bravado Green Day - All Star Men's T-Shirt Grey Medium
Bravado Green Day - All Star Men's T-Shirt Grey Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 Nov 2013
This t-shirt is great...no reasons to dislike it at all.

Arrived very quickly and with no problems.

Looks as it does on the picture

MadCase® New Apple iPhone 5 Stylish Brushed Metal Aluminium Bumper Case Cover - Durable - 2 part case (Purple with Black Bumper)
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 29 Nov 2013
I have purchased and used MadCase iPhone cases for many years and got this one as i had upgraded to an iPhone 5.

When i received this one, the part at the bottom was bent slightly so didn't fit properly which i was able to fix but then after a few weeks the corner of the case cracked after a 'slight' knock.

This has seriously made me reconsider using MadCase as my first option from now on.

TeckNet@ Kindle Paperwhite / kindle Touch Leather Cover With 2 Kindle Screen Protectors & Magnetic flap closure for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Touch Both - Purple
Offered by Panoply Furnishings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Jan 2013
This is a great fit for the Kindle and with the magnetic flat to close the cover, this is able to be folded over and secured at the back when you are reading so that it is not flapping about and annoying you when reading.

This is very sturdy and with the pocket, is great for keeping your bus pass in for easy retrieval when your so into your book you nearly miss the stop and have to run for the next one! :)

MadCase ® Apple iPhone 4S / 4 Stylish 2 Piece Brushed Aluminium Metal Back Durable Hard case Cover (Hot Pink)
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars MadCase Is Now The Option For Me!, 3 Jan 2013
I was advised to try MadCase Covers from a friend and I have to say that in future, MadCase will be the option for me when/if I need another one in the future.

This is very colourful and has a shiny, chrome like finish to it. The front & back parts fit to each other very easily and has a very sturdy bumper which is just a great size without going over the front of the phone too much.

The bumper is not rubbery which is great for when it is in your pocket/bag.

This came with a screen cover and a cloth where also great

2013 Truth about Mums & Dads Family Planner Grid Calendar
2013 Truth about Mums & Dads Family Planner Grid Calendar
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan 2013
I got this as a present for my friends as a gift for Christmas.

I have been advised that this is very funny and has excellent space for them and their children's dates throughout the year.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3