Profile for Barbara Saxton > Reviews

O.P.I Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion 4Oz
O.P.I Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion 4Oz
Offered by DemonsBeauty

3.0 out of 5 stars O.P.I Avoplex moisture replenishing lotion, 18 Oct 2014
Having tried other OPI products, and liked them, I had no hesitation in trying the above product. I have to say that the smell has put me off, which is obviously a personal thing, someone else may not be bothered by this. Can't say that I have noticed any discernible improvement on my skin however.

FRILLY LILY Milly Molly Mandy style Dress for medium Dolls and Bears[18-20 ins 45-50 cm] inches]
Offered by Frilly Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars Frilly Lilly Milly Molly Mandy doll's dress, 7 April 2014
I was a little apprehensive about ordering this dress as my doll is over 50 years old and I wanted the style of dress to reflect my doll's age. I need not have worried. The dress fitted perfectly and looks as though it was made for her. I would not hesitate to order from this company again.

Doro PhoneEasy 100W Twin DECT Cordless Phone - White
Doro PhoneEasy 100W Twin DECT Cordless Phone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Doro PhoneEasy 100W Twin DECT Cordless Phones, 5 April 2013
I have found these 'phones very easy to use and, even better, easy to set up! I would recommend this 'phone to anyone who is, shall we say, nervous of technology.

Kingavon BB-HG301 Ladies Heated Thinsulate Gloves
Kingavon BB-HG301 Ladies Heated Thinsulate Gloves

3.0 out of 5 stars Globatek Ladies Electric Heated Thinsulate Winter Gloves, 5 April 2013
The actual gloves themselves are fine but I have not had much success with the batteries and cannot detect any heat coming through from them.

London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases)
London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases)
by Geographers' A-Z Map Company
Edition: Map

4.0 out of 5 stars London Maps and Walks, 5 April 2013
I find this map extremely useful and full of information that is pertinent to those of us who enjoy walking around London and finding the "back wacks".

PR38-SC Large Clamshell Filigree Embossed Hard Sunglasses Case - 4 Colors Whitepink/One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunglasses case, 5 April 2013
This item was bought for me as a birthday gift and I was delighted. I was pleased the product was a "hard" case and also the fact that because of the colour and design I will be able to locate it in my, rather large, beach bag.

Avery L7163-40 - QuickPEEL Address Labels 99x38mm L7163-40 (560 Labels)
Avery L7163-40 - QuickPEEL Address Labels 99x38mm L7163-40 (560 Labels)
Offered by Dunning Computers Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Laser Labels, 5 April 2013
I have used this product when still working and found them to be very good. Once I retired I decided to stick with a product that I was comfortable with. I would not hesitate to recommend these labels - up to press I have not had any "jamming" issues.