Profile for Rosiedee > Reviews

Content by Rosiedee

Rosiedee "DeeVee" (Rome, Italy)

Page: 1 | 2
Avon SSS Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Towelettes - Pack of 16 BONUS SIZE
Avon SSS Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Towelettes - Pack of 16 BONUS SIZE

5.0 out of 5 stars These towelettes are a must if you like me, attract mosquitoes when holidaying abroad, 8 Mar. 2015
These towelettes are a must if you like me, attract mosquitoes when holidaying abroad. I have to use them every day but the scent is pleasant and if you secure the packet ( to stop evaporation) they can be used more than once. I wouldn't be without them.

Garden Trading Wash Up Tidy, Clay
Garden Trading Wash Up Tidy, Clay

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., 27 Jun. 2014
Just what I wanted for all the various wash up needs. Keeps everything tidy in one place at the sing.

LEGO Galaxy Squad 70705: Bug Obliterator
LEGO Galaxy Squad 70705: Bug Obliterator
Offered by Bene´s Spielshop GmbH (alle Preise incl. Mehrwertsteuer, kein gemeinsamer Versand mit anderen Anbietern, daher Versandkosten beachten!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another birthday gift., 17 Aug. 2013
This was bought along with the 'Eradicator' in the same range and made a little boy very happy on his birthday.

LEGO Galaxy Squad 70707: CLS-89 Eradicator Mech
LEGO Galaxy Squad 70707: CLS-89 Eradicator Mech

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift., 17 Aug. 2013
This was for my grandson's birthday and was received with squeals of delight. He is a keen Lego enthusiast and had been asking for it.

Giffard Framboise (Raspberry) Liqueur - 700ml
Giffard Framboise (Raspberry) Liqueur - 700ml
Offered by UK ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 17 Aug. 2013
This is a nice alternative to Cassis when used with champagne or Prosecco for a 'KIr Imperial' as opposed to a 'Kir Royal'.Put a little amount in a flute and top with either the Champagne or Prosecco. I wanted it for a special occasion and did not have time to shop around. This was expensive and I think I will try to get it cheaper in future. However, you do not need to use much for the raspberry flavour to come through and it should last a long time.

Creda Tumble Dryer Thermostat Thermal Cut Out Kit
Creda Tumble Dryer Thermostat Thermal Cut Out Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose., 23 May 2013
It was not expensive and. I did not expect too much of the product. The first one thatI received was damaged and it was replaced without question. It is of reasonable standard for the cost.

Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Towelettes 8's
Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Towelettes 8's

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective., 23 May 2013
I have used these towelettes every time I travel where there is the threat of Mosquitos. They really do work, and can be used several times. I would recommend them.

KIDS COMFY CHAIR TODDLERS CHILDRENS FOAM ARMCHAIR BUTTERFLIES & FLOWERS DESIGN MADE IN YORKSHIRE

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received., 22 Feb. 2013
I got this for my little granddaughter and at 22 months she took to it right away. She can now sit alongside her mum and dad with her own little seat. It was a real winner.

NAIL MAGIC NAIL TREATMENT & CONDITIONER - 7.4ML
NAIL MAGIC NAIL TREATMENT & CONDITIONER - 7.4ML
Offered by EveryThing4You

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., 22 Feb. 2013
I tried this on the recommendation of a friend as I have splitting nails. It was very thick and my nails looked awful. I tried it twice and eventually took it off. I have come back to Nailtique which is much better.

Tefal Preference Pro Non-stick Cookware Set , 5 Pieces - Black
Tefal Preference Pro Non-stick Cookware Set , 5 Pieces - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 22 Feb. 2013
I had a Tefal pot for years that is still going strong. I replaced my whole pan set with another brand, that was expensive, but were useless. I decided to replace them with this set and have not been disappointed. There is a good selection of various sizes. I also found the provider 'Pots & Pans' excellent on their after sales service. I accidently broke one of the lids and it was replaced within days.

Page: 1 | 2