Profile for W. Ellis > Reviews

Pilot
Pilot
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to seeing more, 26 Feb 2014
Husband and I enjoyed this. It's a great cast, interesting storyline and obviously good music! Held our interest and we look forward to seeing more episodes.

Family Tree Personalised Word Cloud (A3 Framed)
Family Tree Personalised Word Cloud (A3 Framed)
Offered by Printed Gift Shop
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 17 Feb 2014
I ordered this as a gift for a friend and it's lovely. I was very impressed with the service and contact from the supplier and my friend was delighted with the gift.

Kerbl Puppy Sport Harness with Flexible Lead, XS, 130 cm
Kerbl Puppy Sport Harness with Flexible Lead, XS, 130 cm
Price: 10.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 2 July 2013
Bought this for our 10 week old Jack Russell puppy after reading reviews. Just arrived and it's tiny, so won't be able to use it. Our puppy is pretty small and had tried on an alternative 'small' sized harness which is too big for her so thought this one would be fine but it doesn't even fasten round her. Shame as it seems like a nice product.

Didriksons Camden Waterproof Jacket Fuchsia 100 (3-4 yrs)
Didriksons Camden Waterproof Jacket Fuchsia 100 (3-4 yrs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jacket, 11 Oct 2012
I was looking for a waterproof warm jacket for my little girl for the winter months and liked the style of the didriksons ones. Came across this one on Amazon and it's exactly what I was looking for. It's not as thick/padded as I had expected but that means that we can layer with a fleece on the colder days. Sizing is quite generous however my almost 4 and a half year old is really tiny so maybe it's just us. We got the 3-4 and it will easily last her for a couple of years. The fur on the hood is detachable as is the hood itself. Most importantly my daughter likes it!!

Childrens Princess Pop Up Castle - Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Use : Girls Pink Toy Play Tent / Playhouse / Den
Offered by The Prezzie Place
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play tent, 11 Oct 2012
We got this tent for my daughters 4th birthday, almost 6 months ago. It stayed up for months and was only put away because we had the house up for sale! Now we've moved it's back up again in a corner of the living room! She is a total princess little girl so loves that this is a castle. It's good quality and really easy to put up... can't understand other reviews who said it was tricky/time consuming. It's part pop up and then you insert 4 poles - couldn't be easier really. I did find it a bit awkward to fold it back into the bag but emailed the seller and they were really helpful. Oh and it's always really cosy inside the tent as well!!

Remington S9950 Shine Therapy Hair Straightener
Remington S9950 Shine Therapy Hair Straightener
Offered by Luzern
Price: 69.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant straighteners, 22 Aug 2012
I have thick wavy hair that has to be straightened for me to look half normal! Been using Corioliss straighteners that I bought at an exhibition a few years ago and thought they were okay until I tried these ones at a friends house and couldn't believe how much straighter and sleeker my hair was. So bought a set and have to say they have exceeded my expectations so far. Very happy with this product and works well for my unruly hair!

Mini Spotty 17pc Tea Set in Basket
Mini Spotty 17pc Tea Set in Basket
Offered by zarador
Price: 12.44

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 19 Dec 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I put this item on a wish list for my 2 and a half year old daughter's christmas. I deliberated between this one and the tin tea sets but as she loves playing 'picnic' thought this might be better. The item itself is okay however looks better on the internet than it does in reality. It's tiny and to be honest, have seen the same or very similar items for a couple of pounds in my local B&M store. Definitely not worth the price that it's selling on here.

The Singing Kettle Collection [DVD]
The Singing Kettle Collection [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Singing Kettle fans, 8 Jun 2010
We were new to the singing kettle and having bought the homemade band dvd, we quickly realised that we'd need to increase the library as our little girl wanted to watch it ALL the time!! So picked this box set and it's been fab. We go through the different shows and my daughter who is now 2, picks which one she wants to see and knows the songs and actions on most of them. She always picks the ones that hubby and I like the least! This has been a great purchase for us and our little one.

The Singing Kettle Calamity Castle [DVD]
The Singing Kettle Calamity Castle [DVD]
Price: 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A singing kettle fan, 8 Jun 2010
Bought this dvd as we are going to see the live show and wanted my little one to get familiar with it beforehand. My daughter is 2years old and absolutely loves the singing kettle, we have about 11 of the other shows on dvd. I wouldn't go as far as to say we were disappointed with calamity castle but it does seem to be lacking a bit of the sparkle of the other shows. Still a great show and addition to our singing kettle library.

Clippasafe Wrist Link - Multi Coloured [Baby Product]
Clippasafe Wrist Link - Multi Coloured [Baby Product]
Offered by Family Care
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 8 Jun 2010
Bought this item to replace the traditional harness and reins for my 2 yr old. Felt that she needed a little bit more freedom than the reins were allowing. She quite willingly puts it on and actually ends up holding my hand more with it on than without it! It's a good item, just about the right length. Great service too, it was here within a couple of days. The adult end is a velcro strap but the child end is a plastic fixing, the same as those found on bag straps etc.

Page: 1 | 2