Profile for JadeO > Reviews

Content by JadeO

JadeO

TOSHIBA 40L1333B (40 inch) Full HD LED Television 300cd/m2 1920 x 1080 8ms (Black)
Offered by Tech Nuts

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, 30 July 2014
Bought this TV just under a month ago and I am absolutely thrilled with it. I read some of the reviews and people complained about the sound; I just fiddled with the settings until I got one that I was happy with. The other complaint was the inability to use the Sky+ HD remote with it; again a little research shows that the code required is 1695 (if you remote is ref9). No I am back to one remote with a TV I love! Roll on the Premier League!!!

TECEVO F3 Freedom Bluetooth Stereo Earphones With Handsfree Wireless Sports Headset - Ideal for use with Apple iTouch, iPad 1 2 3 4 iPhone 3 4 4s 5 5s , HTC, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Nokia etc
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 10 Jan. 2014
I read the reviews prior to buying the headphones and although most if them were positive, I could not reconcile some of the negative comments as they seemed to totally contradict the positive ones, i.e. it "has no bass and everyone can hear your music" vs "the bass is great and it totally shuts out the world". Upon receiving them, I figured out why there was such apparent contradiction; the "problem" lies with the earpiece fittings. At first, I too was in the "there's no bass" camp until I found the ear piece that fitted perfectly and then quickly moved to the "the bass is great camp". I absolutely love the headphones and I have even gone out running in them and they don't fall out! Definitely worth the money and I cannot speak highly enough about them.

One downside is the mic volume is quite low and as I hate my conversations being heard by complete strangers, I tend not to use it much. Having said that, I did not buy them for talking!

edc by ESPRIT Men's 103CC2I033 Polo Long Sleeve Jumper, Black, Large
edc by ESPRIT Men's 103CC2I033 Polo Long Sleeve Jumper, Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 18 Nov. 2013
Firstly, the jumper arrived way ahead of schedule. The fit was perfect and there is no deny the quality of the product. Even my children (all under 10) were very impressed and so was my wife. I shall be buying a couple more in different colours. I am extremely happy with it and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a classy, non-itchy jumper.